Anyone at the 300 pound starting point?

Options
I'm 39 years old woman and I weigh 306 pounds. I would love to find a Charlotte NC member to buddy up with but anyone who has a lot of weight to lose anywhere would be ok as well.

Replies

• tcookie16
    tcookie16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Chynah2white; I live in Melbourne, Australia. I weigh 260 pounds, and still increasing. I know how daunted I feel about trying to lose the weight, and would be happy to a support for you from over the other side of the world. Tanya.
  • Barne_Barton
    Barne_Barton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Chyna, I am located in the UK but am at the royal weight of about 320+ pounds (not weighed myself yet)
    I am hoping to reduce this to an eventual weight of about 220-240 pounds. (
    I know that still seems a lot but I am a large framed 6'4" bloke)
  • larryc251
    larryc251 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hey there, im 25 from south alabama. I started at 341 and am now 305, i still got another 70-80 lbs to go. Sent a req
  • mychelle344
    mychelle344 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My starting point was 344. I'm not down to 310. I'm in Texas tho. :)
  • Lauriebarr1961
    Lauriebarr1961 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi chyna2white. I started on here months ago and lost some weight then joined another online forum,but I'm back here now and have lost 45 lbs total. I started at 325 and today I'm at 279 :-) I live in Indian Trail near Charlotte. Congrats on making the decision to get healthy! We can do this!
  • pez37
    pez37 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm David from Florida. I'm at 346lbs and 45yrs old.. Welcome to MFP good luck on your journey.. Feel free and add..
  • chardh
    chardh Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am on here and sitting at about 293ish and trying to really get some weight off, just got a puppy and now walking multiple times a day, I am in Ontario Canada though but feel free to add me if you like or anyone here I login daily and post when I can
  • Mithost
    Mithost Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My starting was 338 - I'm currently at 304.6 as of this morning, since January. January through September was all lifestyle changes, like being super conscientious of when I'm full, when I'm hungry vs. when I want to eat, and pushing myself to be a little more active in the day-to-day, but no real working out (maybe swimming a couple of times a month). In September, I started very hard on a high protein, low carb/low fat diet. Since then, I have lost 15lbs of that. ...And I have a LOT more to go before my wedding. I'm in Florida presently, but would be happy to be an online buddy! :) (for anybody here!)
  • TheVogonVegan
    TheVogonVegan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I started at 277 and am now at 263. Feel free to add me, I love friends!
  • JoenDeb1958
    JoenDeb1958 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 years old woman and I weigh 306 pounds. I would love to find a Charlotte NC member to buddy up with but anyone who has a lot of weight to lose anywhere would be ok as well.

302lbs need to lose about 6-8 lbs a month. Add me
  • CrescentVolf
    CrescentVolf Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm from Charlotte, but living in Wilmington. My starting weight was 303! At 288 after a month on here. Feel free to add me!
  • CrescentVolf
    CrescentVolf Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    And I'm 22 :)
  • orginalrebalgirl
    orginalrebalgirl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    While I'm not quite there, but I'm 236. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • theGarinator
    theGarinator Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I started at 270 and now down to 258... clothes are getting looser. Feel free to add. Hey! great success
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Hi...at my heaviest I was 323. I started MFP at 298, and I'm down to 266, headed for 185.

There is great group (under Community > Groups) called "Losing 100+ pounds naturally (no surgery)" that I belong to...a really great bunch of losers that are fun, witty and totally dedicated, and very supportive. Please check it out and join us if you want.

Also feel free to tap on me if I can help in any way. I am totally committed to being in as good shape at 60 as I was at 30, and helping you helps me, too. I sent a FR...

Welcome! and best of luck!!
  • tindavione
    tindavione Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite there yet but close enough! Just getting started in beautiful BC Canada! Feel free to chat with me anytime! Let's do this!!