CHALLENGE OF THE LIVING DEAD (ACCEPTING MEMBERS)

Options

Replies

• LadyPHX
    LadyPHX Posts: 52
    Options
    Sent a message to be the third team, if possible.
  • Purple_Lurple
    Purple_Lurple Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome graphics! :bigsmile:

OK Team Two, what is your weapon of choice?

I'll be twatting zombies with a trusty Hockey Stick with a good no-slip handle for when things get a bit ikky! :devil:

Fae XX

Mine will probably be a frying pan, as that's the only whacky thing we have round here... Pants, I'd better get myself more prepared!
  • sweetseraph7
    Options
    *looks around* Hello *clicks gun* hello?! Team members ... add me if you can!!!! Thanks!!!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I'll be rocking my handy shovel. Watch out, Zombies! The melee team is taking out OUT! :wink:
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm excited....Team members please add me.....:wink:
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    Super Excited For The First Challenge...

Sending Notes To Teammates & Gathering Up My Gear Before The Sun Goes Down!

TEAM RANGED IS TRULY PACKING HEAT!
    LOOK OUT TEAM MELEE!
  • markaylarenee19
    Options
    I need to be on a team!!!! This would make my life =(
  • beckyard
    beckyard Posts: 107 Member
    Options

I'll be twatting zombies with a trusty Hockey Stick with a good no-slip handle for when things get a bit ikky! :devil:

Fae XX

I have a 10lb GINORMOUS wrench that will do just the trick :)
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    These are some nice, hot graphics. =)
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Sweet graphics. I'm add mine after work. Please, get your starting weights in! *digs around in ruck sack, eyes supplies* Think I'm ready to go.
    ~TGM
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I really hope we can start a third team! It definitely seems like there's enough demand for one. (:
  • Section117_Zolos
    Options

Fae XX

My weapon of choice - I have some rockin golf clubs in the garage. :happy:
  • sweetseraph7
    Options
    Sweet graphics. I'm add mine after work. Please, get your starting weights in! *digs around in ruck sack, eyes supplies* Think I'm ready to go.
    ~TGM

Can't wait!!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    How did I miss this :sad: If there is a third team I would love to join
  • missxchelly
    missxchelly Posts: 180
    Options
    I've got a hatchet (;
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    HEY GUYS!!!

Acowboykid got an amazing amount of messages from people wanting to join (how flattering!!) so the challenge will be posted later tonight. Thank you for your patience guys, once she finishes reconfiguring some things she will post a whole new thread so keep an eye out!

After she posts the challenge, keep an eye out team ranged, I have a thread just for us coming tomorrow (if I can't get back on tonight after acowboykid posts the challenge)

So thanks again for the patience!
  • KayyB13
    KayyB13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Really excited for this challenge! Need that little extra motivation to keep pushin' along! Team Melee here we gooo :)
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    HEY GUYS!!!

Acowboykid got an amazing amount of messages from people wanting to join (how flattering!!) so the challenge will be posted later tonight. Thank you for your patience guys, once she finishes reconfiguring some things she will post a whole new thread so keep an eye out!

After she posts the challenge, keep an eye out team ranged, I have a thread just for us coming tomorrow (if I can't get back on tonight after acowboykid posts the challenge)

So thanks again for the patience!

so do you think there will be a 3rd team?
    :bigsmile:
  • ACowboyKid
    ACowboyKid Posts: 142
    Options
    Hey guys! Sorry about the wait but its coming.

Just to let you guys know that there will be a third team, I'm working on it now. Its going to go in order of people who have contacted me. You'll receive your acceptance messages AFTER I get the new thread and challenges up. Sorry again guys! 120 notifications is a crap load to go through and I was not expecting this many. Honestly we were assuming around 20 people but it seems we've gone above that by quite a bit x.x

Its on its way guys.
  • ACowboyKid
    ACowboyKid Posts: 142
    Options
    Teams are organized. New thread on its way