Need help!

Options
Need help! Was slim and toned last year had a baby 5 months ago and struggling to lose weight. I feel horrible I look horrible in clothes and struggling to fit in all my old clothes I feel really insecure. My skin on my face is awful too whereas I used to be so healthy my skin was clear

Replies

• DC_United216
    DC_United216 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Take your journey back to your goal day by day..what are your trouble areas ? Is it nutrition or the work outs perhaps a combo hit me up I'm willing to try help anyway I can.
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am working on losing another 15 lbs.
  • Da_Junk
    Da_Junk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Start slowly.....don't get discouraged. Get hooked on getting healthy
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Just take it 1 day at a time. You can do anything if you just keep working at it and making progress towards your goal...no matter how slow you may be going. If you're struggling, then look at what you're doing and tighten things up. Really focus on getting your portions right for nutrition and hit your workouts HARD. You can do it! Reach out if you need some help.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    your skin issues could be hormonal since you just had a baby. give it time and things should clear up.
  • xmagzx1988
    xmagzx1988 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your replies.. I am struggling with the eating healthy I can eat really good good for most days then I give in and binge like I'm still pregnant it's the tummy area I'm having trouble with my legs arms etc are all still toned.. I need to find the power I had before I had a baby I was addicted to healthy eating and working out 5 days a week I loved it I just need to find that mindset again..
  • ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Oh my, you sound a lot like me! Except my baby is 19 months old. I'm exercising everyday again but still haven't found the eating self control I had pre-pregnancy. I'm witchin 3 lbs of goal weight and then shoot back up to 8lbs. I can't seem to control myself (and I'm allowing 1500 calories a day so I'm not starving myself). But I start eating peanut butter, chocolate and peanuts at an alarming rate. Feel free to add me and we can try to help each other!
  • sexyhotmomma01
    sexyhotmomma01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My baby girl is going to be 2 in Dec and I'm still trying to get healthy. But I'm staying positive and keep moving forward. :) you got this ..... people here are so positive and helpful!:)
  • awilliams1026
    awilliams1026 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I can relate to you there. I had a time where I just let myself go. What helped me slowly get back into healthy eating was really learning about nutrition. I mean learning about the effects the food you eat have on the body. Then I slowly started to change my eating habits. It is when I realized how better I was feeling and looking when I realized how important healthy nutrition was. Plus it helps my parents are big into nutrition. But I would suggest to start with knowledge of what you eat and how it effects yuri overall health. In additiin, I have a four year son who is my only child, and I will do everything in my power to be around for him. I hope this helps, and feel free to add me.
  • mal5w
    mal5w Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Listen ... you ladies who are working to lose baby weight. Stop being down on your bodies. Your body just did something amazing! It provided shelter an nourishment to another human being! I'm not saying you shouldn't work to improve your physical condition. But let yourself marvel at that accomplishment!
  • dheeortiz
    dheeortiz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im on a journey to lose 10 , add me if u like