My new food blog - Burnt Carrots

Options
abbyko
abbyko Posts: 108
Hi all!

I've started a new food blog called Burnt Carrots. It's about good healthy food, food/product reviews and other interesting food related topics that I find interesting. I hope you'll take a look and maybe try out some of my recipes!

I just started it this past Friday so I know there isn't a lot of content yet, but I'm hoping to have 1-2 posts per week. So stay tuned!

www.burntcarrots.wordpress.com

Replies

• tjnd88
    tjnd88 Posts: 26
    Options
    Very cool ! You have a new reader.
  • RenaeMG
    RenaeMG Posts: 19
    Options
    great blog!! i can't wait to read more.

you should do a quest for the great yummy healthy cookie recipe. something chewy and sweet and big but still healthy and filling.

keep up the posts. i'm looking forward to reading more. :)
  • abbyko
    Options
    great blog!! i can't wait to read more.

you should do a quest for the great yummy healthy cookie recipe. something chewy and sweet and big but still healthy and filling.

keep up the posts. i'm looking forward to reading more. :)

Good idea, I'll start looking around!
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Love your writing style - I bookmarked ya!
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    AWEOSME!! I've been thinking about doing this myself....although I am NOT a 'fabulous chef' by any means...I do like to experiment with food and find 'simple alternatives' to calorie-heavy meals.....I am definitely going to follow your blog!!!
  • abbyko
    Options
    Love your writing style - I bookmarked ya!

Thank you so much! That really means a lot!
  • uniquesoul73
    uniquesoul73 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    great blog....its been added to my blog reading list!
  • abbyko
    Options
    The blog has a new address (the old one will redirect too)

www.burntcarrotsblog.com

if you haven't check it out yet, please do. It's got some great recipes on there (I should think so, since I made them and eat them all the time!!).
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Very Awesome!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Yay bookmarked it!!
  • Wbamark
    Wbamark Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey Abby just chilling with your Aunt Barb and UncleBen. They were very excited for us to find your blog!:smile:
  • abbyko
    Options
    Hi All,

Due to some unfortunate circumstances my blog has a new name and address, it's now Lemon Savory at www.lemonsavory.com. Please visit the blog to get the whole story. The old address will still work, it will just forward you to the new site. I really appreciate all the readers I've gotten and I hope everyone is enjoying the blog. Thanks

Abby