New and looking for inspiration/friends ! :)

Options
Roxanne from OR. I am a stay at home mom, literally stay at home all day. Haven't lived here long enough to much about the area, or to know many people. I've used my fitness pal before and it helped me to lose 50 lbs, sadly I barely read the forums and dare not post because of shyness :P Anyway I would love to get to know others who are on such a life changing journey. It isn't easy but its harder when its alone.

Replies

• mssweetjay
    mssweetjay Posts: 142
    Options
    Welcome back!!
  • dont_u_mean_carrots
    Options
    Glad you decided to post! Get chatting and it will give you even more motivation!
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Hello,
    You've just taken and important step toward getting real suport and motivation from
    people just like you!

Good luck on your journey, please feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request. I love the site and have been on it a lot more now that I've got MFP "friends."
  • dandy_mandy
    Options
    Awesome loss last time! Welcome back! Friend request is on the way.....I can always use more support myself!
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, and you can do this! Nice to have ppl to share this journey with. I'm always up for grabs when it comes to friends on here so hey, feel free to add me! This journey shouldn't be a lonely one! :)
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I know it's much easier to be successful the more you participate and talk to people. You'd be surprised how supportive people can be. Welcome back!
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    :happy: Im new at all of this and really could use some friends too! I am recently seperated from my fiance and now with a broken heart and very little friends (I'm shy too) I really could use the support from this site as well as hopefully be supportive to others as well
  • starryheart83
    Options
    Welcome Back! I wasn't sure about introducing myself in the beginning either but decided to go ahead and I am so happy I did! I have some of the best support around now! MFP has such an amazing community! Don't be shy we're all here for similar reasons!
  • Roxxim13
    Roxxim13 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you everyone one, and thanks for the befriending. It is so much different when you can see and talk to others who are trying to achieve the same goals :D Getting healthy!!!
  • teacher34
    teacher34 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Jan (teacher34) from Iowa. I was inspired to come here by my daughter-in-law, who's lost at least 35 pounds on this program. I've been on other programs before, but this seems to be the one that I need at this time in my life AND the one that will work.
  • suemurphy2
    Options
    hiya i am also new to this,and it seems like a fun way to lose weight..i want to lose 2 stones.i have had health problems for just over a year,had my gallbladder out followed by a hernia 8 weeks ago,then two weeks ago had a couple of vertebres replaced in my neck,so now that is all done and on the road to recovery,i need to lose the weight i have gained in the past year from sitting around and not being very mobile...looking forward to the new me again...
  • jparsons27
    jparsons27 Posts: 61
    Options
    This is the first time I have ever posted to any type of forum and the support has been wonderful so far!!!

Glad you are here.

Jane
  • Ptarnal
    Ptarnal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hey i am also a stay home mom,planning on losing 50lbs by decmeber,i will be needing help.
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Jan (teacher34) from Iowa. I was inspired to come here by my daughter-in-law, who's lost at least 35 pounds on this program. I've been on other programs before, but this seems to be the one that I need at this time in my life AND the one that will work.

I am soooo proud of you mom f.