17 Day Diet Stories

Options
Hello!
I was just wondering if anyone else has tried or is doing the 17 Day Diet? I started it today and have talked to a few of my friends who say it works great! I would love some support on this so I can stick to it!
I want to lose 30-50 pounds.
It is sometimes hard for me to stick to a diet but I am looking forward to this one!! :)
Any success stories?
Before and After pics?
I would love to hear and see!!

-Loren :)

Replies

• memawwheeler
    memawwheeler Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started the 17 Day Diet on May 2nd and am on Cycle 2 for the second time. I still have about 30 pounds to go so I will probably start over again after Cycle 3. I lost about 10 pounds the first time and it has been slow going ever since but this is the first diet I have ever really stuck to. I do cheat and my portion control sucks, but I am still trying and still feel very positive about it. Good luck to you...
  • lorennoel
    lorennoel Posts: 10
    Options
    At least you are trying!! Goodluck to you also! I'm thinking about doing the first cycle 2 times and then going on to the 2nd cycle. I think it should work but then again I am not to sure! Thanks for your feedback!
  • mfultz0429
    mfultz0429 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Cycle 2 seems to go slower, most people seem to lose inches but not much weight. But I would worry about staying on Cycle 1 too long because it is such a low amount of calories, your body might adapt and adjust making it harder to increase later. After dropping 12 lbs really quick the first cycle, even with not sticking to cycle 2 very faithfully I only gained back 3 of the 12 I lost. Now I am doing cycle 1 to get those three back off and then starting Cycle 3 for 17 days. At the point I will assess where I am and see if I should go back to Cycle 1.