Options
    me too just got started today hoping to lose few pounds!!1
  • glamglad10
    Options
    Yay!!!!
  • hotwow
    hotwow Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started today too!!! So far so good :)
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Welcome, and I'll let you in on a little secret - this site works!

I tried to just cut my food intake and exercise a bit, but it never held. I've been tracking methodically since early May and am almost 1/2 way to my goal already!

Get on the forums, find some friends and make use of the other members to motivate you!

Good luck!
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I started dieting June 14th. I found this wonderful web site about a week ago, I can't believe I never heard of it before. I don't own a bathroom scale so I had to guess my weight. Today I will buy one so I can track my progress better. This site has really helped me make educated choices on what I eat. I love knowing how many calories I burn on my walk each day to work. Looking forward to getting smaller and leaner.
  • RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the team! :D
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    :happy: It's a great start

Good Luck on reaching your goals, I'm happy to share your journey if you like

Di
  • glamglad10
    Options
    :smile:
  • Moonlight17
    Moonlight17 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forum!!!

I started yesterday and this site has really helped motivate me and reading and seeing some of the success stories has been really inspirational and motivating!

I hope I'm one of those very soon! :)
  • mrsRodriguez2013
    Options
    Its my day one as well! So far so good. Wish you luck. :)
  • Kimber2525
    Options
    I started 2 weeks ago and I have lost a solid 4 lbs. I find it so much easier to watch what I am eating -vs- how many calories burned. I have cut out table salt and mayonaise. Seeing calories, fat and sodium for everything I eat has really changed my outlook on what I eat.

Great luck out there to all the newbies!!!
  • glamglad10
    Options
    Thanks to all :smile: