Great site, looking forward to meeting new people and losing

Options
I'm a serial dieter and have yet been able to stick to anything past 2 weeks~ I'm hoping joining this site, which is something I have never done before, and meeting new people is just what I need to keep me motivated! Wish me luck!!

Replies

• MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone here is so inspiring everyday!.. feel free to add me and let the motivation begin :)
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it and lots of great people here to meet!
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    good luck feel free to add me as a friend-I started mfp last november and because of the holidays didnt officially start seriously til january
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is a awesome tool for staying on track! Best of luck to you!
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Best of Luck. Just keep making the right decisions and the results will follow!!!

you got this!!!
  • princess_elle
    Options
    I've never stuck with anything before either, but this site definitely helps! Just make sure to log on everyday, and if you have an bad day do not get discouraged! I left the site once after a bad binge because I was too depressed/ashamed to log in everything I ate... I didn't come back for weeks, and needless to say those few weeks halted my progress. Good luck!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Welcome everyone here is so inspiring everyday!.. feel free to add me and let the motivation begin :)

Especially people like Miss Carizma ;)
  • cblack51
    cblack51 Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome, we have something in common, not being able to stick to anything past 2 weeks. But I am finding that MFP might be able to help you get past the 2 week mark. So welcome and keep us posted on how you're doing. With MFP you have all the support and help you need. You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • hawaiije
    hawaiije Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow, the support here is AMAZING!! Thanks everyone for the great posts!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me. Like you, I wasn't able to stick with anything or get serious enough too 'do it'. This site has helped me do just that and I'm absolutely positive it will help you too. The people on here are so amazingly supportive and motivating, you can't help but get caught up in it. I joined in November 2010 but didn't utilize the site... I came back in February 2011 and got serious in March. I haven't felt this good in 10 years, literally. Good luck and I wish you success on your weight loss journey.
    Sassy :flowerforyou: