Slow Ride Challenge: July 11-Sept 5

Options
I see many posts for "shredding" or "extreme" challenges, how about something for us who are at a bit slower speed? I need a challenge to get exercise worked into my life, even if it's just 30 mins of aerobic per day for 4-5 days per week until Labor Day.

So... while my challenge isn't very flashy, I say let's start the ball rolling with committing to 30 mins 4 days per week with a bonus YEA for 5 days per week. I will start today:

Monday, July 11: over 100 degrees outside I will either go to the gym or do a DVD here at home.

I hope to see some folks join me!

Kandace

Replies

• upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I also need to get some regular exercise in. I keep saying I'll start next week, next week, next week... is there an echo in here?? Yeah, that's seriously my conversation with myself:-) Anyways, I did a 5k this past Sat & walked again for a mile & 1/2 on Sun and I'm determined to get in some steps from here on out... even if it's just walking on my lunch break at work in the downtown skyway.... where the temp is pretty regulated:-)

So I will definitely join in on your challenge:-)
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    That sounds good! Today I'll skip but tomorrow I'll do the elliptical or treadmill with a little bit of weights :)
  • Trezzy
    Trezzy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am so down too! I had a rough weekend so it's time to get back on the bandwagon. What better than slowly. Today I will do 30 minutes of some type of exercise video at home. I've been trying to do the 30 day shred so that maybe it!