Exercises to lift breasts.

Options
Do they actually work? If so, which exercises are best? TIA

Replies

• HeathermRVT
    HeathermRVT Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Could've sworn there were muscles behind the fat...
  • KKishaA
    KKishaA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Lift phone- google doctor.

Lift your purse.
    Open check book.

Pay for a chest lift.

You unfortunately cannot exercise fat to make it be lifted.

Ha ha ha ha! I was going to say something similar. It is so sad but true!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options

There are ....pectoral muscles. But exercises targeting them will be fairly ineffective for lifting the breast tissue.
  • KKishaA
    KKishaA Posts: 160 Member
    Options

Breast height is more of a skin issue than a muscular issue. There are pectoral muscles behind the fat, for sure. Strengthening those muscles will give a lifting effect, though very small, to a certain degree.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

yeah but that's not going to lift the fat and make it perky- my boobs are as bunny slopped as they've ever been and I have damn near 200 pound bench press.

Nothing is going to make your boobs more perky but a surgury or bras.

I am sticking with bras till I'm 40- then I'm getting a lift if I can afford it. Well- assuming I won't loose gains. Then I'll get it. LOL

If you want exercises to make your chest look fantastic with a little line down the middle- I can help- but you can press a bus and it won't make your boobs more perky.

Sorry :(
  • HeathermRVT
    Options
    KKishaA wrote: »

Breast height is more of a skin issue than a muscular issue. There are pectoral muscles behind the fat, for sure. Strengthening those muscles will give a lifting effect, though very small, to a certain degree.

Wasn't expecting anything dramatic. Even a teeny tiny amount of help is better than nothing. Damn that gravity!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Building up the pecs won't do much to lift the breasts.
  • HeathermRVT
    Options

yeah but that's not going to lift the fat and make it perky- my boobs are as bunny slopped as they've ever been and I have damn near 200 pound bench press.

Nothing is going to make your boobs more perky but a surgury or bras.

I am sticking with bras till I'm 40- then I'm getting a lift if I can afford it. Well- assuming I won't loose gains. Then I'll get it. LOL

If you want exercises to make your chest look fantastic with a little line down the middle- I can help- but you can press a bus and it won't make your boobs more perky.

Sorry :(

That's impressive! I started with the weight loss, added in cardio via running and now want to add in strength training but I'm clearly a super noob with no idea where to start. Any advice is much appreciated!
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    It depends on how large your bust is. My tiny pair do benefit from pectoral muscles being worked but im not sure it would for larger ones!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Like Jo said, you can work the pecs, but the boobs kinda do their own thing. I have pec cleavage, but not actual cleavage, as my boobs are lower and smallish.
  • HeathermRVT
    Options
    ARGriffy wrote: »
    It depends on how large your bust is. My tiny pair do benefit from pectoral muscles being worked but im not sure it would for larger ones!

Unfortunately they're still a DDD/F. Down from an H though. But I doubt they'll go smaller than a DD naturally.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    ARGriffy wrote: »

I'm the same way. My A/B's looked pretty good recently after almost 2 years of strength training. If i was any bigger I wouldn't have been as lucky, for once I'm happy I have small boobs.
  • katherinewatsonus
    Options
    me to small
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    fwiw: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooper's_ligaments

the little i know about ligament tissue is that it's not like muscle. once it's stretched [structurally] it's going to stay stretched.

i got the information somewhere during Welcome To Rheumatoid Arthritis Boot Camp though, so idk if it's applicable to this. i assume it is on the basis that ligament is ligament is ligament, doesn't matter where it is in your body.
  • nehaad88
    nehaad88 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    it might help, it might not. worked for me a few years back. I think it was a compound effect of muscle build up and fat reduction. you can always give it a shot and see..

• Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Get yourself a good bra!! My girls are not sagging but they certainly aren't where they were when I was 20. They are also a lot bigger then when I was 20. I am making my way back down to a c cup! I would much rather have smaller boobs!
  • robdowns1300
    robdowns1300 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Posture & confidence. Hold your head up, stick 'em out & smile!
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Not happening, laws of gravity.
    Plastic surgery will do it.
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    KKishaA wrote: »
    Lift phone- google doctor.

Lift your purse.
    Open check book.

Pay for a chest lift.

You unfortunately cannot exercise fat to make it be lifted.

Ha ha ha ha! I was going to say something similar. It is so sad but true!

Ha! I was going to say:

Place hands under breasts, facing upward. Lift gently.