NutriBullet recipes?

Options
scythianlady
scythianlady Posts: 12 Member
Hi all, I just bought a NutriBullet and was wondering if anyone had some good recipes. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• donnagaunt31
    donnagaunt31 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I bought one yesterday too so I'll be following this post :)
  • Habiteer
    Habiteer Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    It's nothing fancy, but my go-to for the past week is 2 cups of fresh spinach, a scoop of banana whey protein powder, and 1 or 1.5 cups of coconut milk.

Low calories, a good amount of protein, and some fats to supposedly help absorb the vegetable vitamins. Tastes rather good to me, the banana whey protein by itself is way too strong so the spinach helps tone it down. Easily adjustable if you want to add a serving of fruits in there. I've tried adding peach, strawberry, and peanut butter (separate occasions) and none of them tasted particularly better or worse, so I stick with the simple spinach/banana protein/milk wombo-combo most of the time.
  • scythianlady
    scythianlady Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well, after a little experimentation I've discovered I really like 1/2 to 1 cup of plain full-fat yogurt, a cup of frozen fruit (whatever I've got), and a cup of either unsweetened vanilla almond milk or unsweetened plain coconut milk. It's a lovely way to start the day.
  • reba524
    reba524 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I follow a board on Pinterest... It has a great variety of recipes.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    I use a variation of this:
    8 oz of milk and some added water added if necessary
    Store-bought shredded carrots
    A handful of lettuce
    A handful of berries or small apple or grapes.
  • sueharwood68
    sueharwood68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For breakfast every morning I add porridge oats, almond milk, vegan protein powder and a date - sometimes I also add a banana - delicious - 477 kcal and keeps me going till lunchtime.
  • jess427
    jess427 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just subscribed to the domestic geek she has some good smoothie recipes