Lose 22 lbs by December 31st

Options
Hello All,

After getting married in May, I gained 8 kilos in 4 months. And 2 weeks ago I decided to put an end to it and lose all the weight that I gained.

Start Date: September 19
H: 1.65 cm
SW: 152 lbs (69 kg)
CW: 144 lbs (65.6 kg)
GW: 130 lbs (58 kg)

Do you want to join me?

Replies

• bloom2015
    bloom2015 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You made a good decision but what is your ideal weight? What changes in your lifestyle are you prepared to make? Maybe you could cut out sweets or be more active and your husband may not be jolted by the changes. I wish you luck.
  • stellabeam25
    stellabeam25 Posts: 11 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I have a similar challenge I need to meet. I gained at least half of that by gaining 10 pounds myself based on my 3 Month check up. They told me a few days back that I need to change something to lose weight and get my percentage in ACI(?) and fat down, otherwise they want me to get on preventative meds. Let's be friends!
  • ceren23
    ceren23 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @bloom2015 What I have been doing for the last two weeks is stop eating junk food, fast food and sweets. I allow myself a Saturday Martini. And for a sugar addict I surprisingly don't find it too difficult. I guess I reaally want to lose this weight.
    @stellabeam25 I'll send you a friend request. Also I suggest creating a bet with your friends, whomever reaches her goal weight will get the money :)
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose as much as possible by Christmas time (so close to the same time frame) because I'm going to see people who won't have seen me since early July at that time! I'm totally good to be in on this with you! (Yesterday I was 216.8, so I'd be going for below 200)
  • ceren23
    ceren23 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @cmacphee3 They will see an awesome change then :)
  • stellabeam25
    stellabeam25 Posts: 11 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Just to keep accountability, I last weighed 222...but I need to lose 22 by December or as close to that as I can get.