NEW

Options
HEY GUYS, SO IVE BEEN USING MFP SINCE MARCH AND I DID GREAT UP UNTIL JUNE, I LOST A TOTAL OF 13 LBS AND NOW IVE GAINED 10 OF THOSE LBS BACK. AND NOW IM TRYING TO PICK MYSELF UP AND DO THIS ONCE AGAIN. I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THIS FORUM STUFF SO I HOPE TO FIND SOME ENCOURAGING STUFF HERE. THANKS AND I WILL BE IN TOUCH.

Replies

• SeanC86
    SeanC86 Posts: 88
    Options
    Sounds like me after Iraq. I lost about 25 lbs in Iraq... went from 200lbs to 175... then maybe 4 months after I came home was already up to 195 again. It's hard to keep a constant routine nowadays... but I've learned to make it a personal challenge for myself. Especially when, starting this deployment to Afghanistan, I had gained up to 214!! It's been a long road, but I've already lost more than I did in Iraq, and am continuing to lose that weight and gain muscle. Keep an eye out here... there's a lot of inspirational stories, and people to help you along the way. Best of luck to you.
  • GypsyWildflower
    Options
    That's the hardest part, falling off and getting back on. It always seems like such a constant struggle. I too hope one day I can just latch on to that wagon, and be satisfied enough to never let go. Good luck to you, and welcome back!
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    YAY welcome back!!! You definitely will find motivation and support on the message board forums!! I check in daily and ALWAYS get my questions answered ASAP!! :)
    Good Luck!!
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    welcome back. I hope you have identified what made you fall off the wagon before. There are days were we all slip but learning is half the battle. We are all here to support through this journey. Good Luck!
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me if you need extra support. The best of luck to you!
  • pitarms
    pitarms Posts: 14
    Options
    thanks so much!! and yes i will add you, i have no friends on here yet. thanks again i need all the support i can get lol.