Looking for an accountability buddy

Options
I'm 5' 4" 23 yr old female weighing in at 180lb! <-- feels good today that! I started at 200lbs in June and have been stuck at 180 for the past 3 weeks. I lost my motivation and drive, it's hard to keep going on my own. My friends and family try to be supportive but they don't really understand. After gaining 70 lbs in 4 years, I would like to lose those pounds and be back down to 130lb eventually. So here I am, looking for someone with the same goals as me (lose weight/gain confidence) that I can contact back and forth with daily so we can hold each other accountable and give each other support! If you're interested, add me

Replies

• escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I feel like I am a yo-yo losing weight and gaining it back. I seem to have lost all motivation and need to get it back! I would love to add you as a friend! I have about 100 lbs to lose!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • jennyperu92
    jennyperu92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm looking for the same accountability and motivation. I'm 24 years old and I have the same goal weight as you and I'm about 160 right now. Thanks!
  • shanimal16
    shanimal16 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am 5'4 and my goal is close to yours, feel free to add me so we can stay motivated