Looking for friends to motivate and support

Options
Hey everyone,
I have been on here a few times but I never stick to it. I'm looking for friends to help support and motivate me through this journey as this time I am trying to lose weight and become fit :)

Replies

• Sira125
    Sira125 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request. I will try to be supportive and encouraging.
  • deniseross313
    deniseross313 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • stephenmoralee
    stephenmoralee Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • orginalrebalgirl
    orginalrebalgirl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    anyone is welcome to add me.
  • randibum3
    randibum3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Maybe we can help each other! Add me
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I feel the same way! Need some motivation and support!!
  • nathinds
    nathinds Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me too
  • jennyi27
    jennyi27 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i'm in the same boat too. anyone can feel free to add me. i lost close to 70 pounds at the beginning of the year, lost my motivation, and now i have gained some of it back. at my smallest, i bought some new pants, but because of the gain, i haven't been able to wear them. super frustrated! i know i can do this, but i would really love a couple of close friends on mfp who would do this with me and are (ideally) in the same boat!
  • cathleenoneillco
    cathleenoneillco Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I added you. I'm also looking for motivation, so anyone else here can add me too.
  • melparedes
    melparedes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Melissa, from Texas. Looking for some motivation. I have lost 19 pounds so far but can't seem to stay enthused.
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • hrush1889
    hrush1889 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    welcome! feel free to add me too, I'm in the same boat been on and off here for years but this time it seems to have finally stuck. feel free to add me anyone else in here too :)