Hello everyone!!!

Options
I've never been over 115 pounds (except when I was pregnant twice) I lost all my baby weight almost immediately (no sarcasm here) and I've lost another ten pounds. At 5'9" 104 pounds I need to gain some serious weight. Any tips would be appreciated. I don't exercise, just walk a lot (Live in Manhattan) and my appetite fluctuates.

Replies

• Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Hi. I think everyone else around here will probably tell you the same thing, but they might have some better tricks or methods. As long as you take in more calories than you burn, by walking around all the time, you'll gain. Maybe just try some high-calorie shakes as well as logging and tracking your calories in/out.
  • DeidreKing1
    DeidreKing1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Eat Eat Eat I eat 5 times a day to gain weight. i am sooo sick of chewing lol. i think im going to start putting my chicken and rice with veggies into a blender then heat it up and drink it as a soup. i was 129 lbs at 5'8" and im trying to reach 145 while weight traing four days a week. im eating 2000 calories per day and gained 6 lbs in 3 weeks.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome. You might find the below thread helpful. The key to gaining weight is to be consistent.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10326769/are-you-a-hard-gainer-please-read/p1