Living in a hostel. Wants to gain weight.

Options
keshav_c17
keshav_c17 Posts: 2 Member
I am 19 years old boy from India. Height 6 ft weight 67 kg. I am in a hostel where food is not that nutritive as food at home. Infact i am losing my weight bcoz of lack of nutrition and carelessness. I am also having hairfall probably its due to lack of nutrition. My face is gone pale. I need help and tips to gain weight and to live a healthy life while you are from home living a hostel life.

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    This is very hard as you know. Do you have access to a refrigerator and a kitchen?
  • keshav_c17
    keshav_c17 Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    No there is not refrigerator or kitchen. Its a hostel of my university where 250 boys lives. There are only rooms to live in and bathrooms. Mess is there and canteen also. They provide breakfast, lunch and dinner in the mess.

Also right now i am quite disturbed in my life. I am not able to study well , neither eating well nor able to sleep at night. I think if i improve my diet many problems will get solved. I have markets a few kilometres away as my university is quite far from the main city.
  • flb2573
    flb2573 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Try peanut butter and crackers in the mean time.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Maybe get some fresh fruits and vegetables that you may use to supplement your meals. Eat all you can from the canteen and supplement when you can.
  • Red_Pill
    Red_Pill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Just ear whatever you can get your hands on. However gaining weight shouldn't be your goal but the looks of things. Survival should be your number one goal. Just my advice.