Trying to eat healthy.... :(

Soldiergirl2u
Soldiergirl2u Posts: 2
edited September 29 in Motivation and Support
Hello everyone,

My name is Christine. Im new here. I decided to join this site and download the app to my phone because of the other ladies on the WTE app. I'm so trying to loose weight... Especially being in the Army and Active duty I really should be ashamed of myself but due to health reasons I havent been able to work out with the other soldiers. I've been in the army for what will be 6 yrs this yr. I had surgery on the 16th of May and now I'm trying to loose my belly flab and tone and loose about 15lbs at least. I started the calorie counting and lowering my portions for food a few days ago but today omg I've soooo moody. All I want is my normal unhealthy crap that I'm used to eating. I haven't anything sweet, expect syrup on my pancakes since starting this. I also know that there is a little depression going on because I have cervical cancer and right now I'm in wait mode for doctors ugh... But I just wanted to introduce myself and see how others are feeling and what are you doing to not only feel better about eating healthier but loosing weight too. Oh yeah I forgot to add that I have a 3yr old son that I had to have an emergency cesarean section with so having that didn't make anything better. Before my son I was totally in shape. Ok enough of that! Seriously all I can think about is a Vanilla Zinger!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!

Replies

• sharoniballoni
    sharoniballoni Posts: 163 Member
    I'm not a believer in complete deprivation. Moderation is key. Small steps will equate to big changes. Eat a giant bowl of steamed broccoli and then have that Zinger!
  • Yes, moderation is the key. I say eat what you want, but not too much of it and excercise. I lost over 40 lbs doing just that. If you can give me advise on how to loose 10 more, I would love it!
This discussion has been closed.