Need to lose 150 lbs...looking for friends.

Options

Replies

• Cambridge727
    Cambridge727 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lose feel free to add
  • kperrybrooke
    kperrybrooke Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I used to be very active on MyFitnessPal and had lost about 75 pounds at one point. Then hsd a couple of bad spells with life. My husband lost his job, we had to move to a new city, had a few family and pets pass. Started all new employment and school and raising a teen. Gained all of it back and more. I'm currently at the highest weight I have ever been at in my life. I really neec do something about it before I get any worse. I'm back on here and trying to get back into good habits and building a support group. Currently needing to lose almost 150 pounds.

I can't promise to log everyday but I will my best to get back in the groove. I'm known for venting, trying out new recipes, and eating when anything emotional happens.

Please feel free to add me if you think we can help each other out. :)

Hi i need to lose 90 pounds myself. .Am new at this so maybe we can help each other out..i am a emotional eater and when things get tuff i eat.Am a single mom and its hard. A support group is what i need.
  • veggie16mfp
    veggie16mfp Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Looking to connect with others that have 100+ to lose. This is my third serious attempt and really want to nail it this time.
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • BlueAfternoon
    BlueAfternoon Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

I recently lost a lot of weight (now I realise, by basically having an eating disorder) and have slowly put it all back on. I want to take of the weight again, but as healthily as I can this time.

Feel free to add me- we can all support each other on here! :)
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking for friends that will keep me accountable and want the same from me.
  • deniseross313
    deniseross313 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me I would love to give and receive support!
  • R3dDelicious
    R3dDelicious Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    27 libra emotional eater, bored eater. Feel free to add me. Have lots to lose and trying to do low carb lifestyle. Diabetes and obesity are a battle right now. Need a few accountability buddies for sure. Please send a request. I'll be happy to cheer you in too! Rosiebc106@gmail.com
  • fredgonzini
    fredgonzini Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I used to be very active on MyFitnessPal and had lost about 75 pounds at one point. Then hsd a couple of bad spells with life. My husband lost his job, we had to move to a new city, had a few family and pets pass. Started all new employment and school and raising a teen. Gained all of it back and more. I'm currently at the highest weight I have ever been at in my life. I really neec do something about it before I get any worse. I'm back on here and trying to get back into good habits and building a support group. Currently needing to lose almost 150 pounds.

I can't promise to log everyday but I will my best to get back in the groove. I'm known for venting, trying out new recipes, and eating when anything emotional happens.

Please feel free to add me if you think we can help each other out. :)

Life isn't easy is it. Make Shure you take care of # 1 YOU. If not you can't take care of anyone else.
  • Slulik
    Slulik Posts: 79 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Always looking for motivating friends. I've lost 100 lbs myself and have at least 30 more to go. Would love some encouraging people out there, as I have plateaued :(

As a bonus, if I can offer help....I am more than glad too!
  • RunescapeChic
    RunescapeChic Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have over 150 to lose, add me if you want :)
  • ashleysayque09
    ashleysayque09 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ive got 100 lbs to lose too!!
    SO FAR im down 18lbs

Im 5'4 and started at 250lbs XD

Im definitely looking for people to do this journey with. IN fact Ive actually made a youtube channel to find community and to hold me accountable.

Ive never posted a vid link before... so hopefully this works

https://youtube.com/watch?v=aD05aWSO6UA

60np6idxqkw3.png
  • HeyJude007
    HeyJude007 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You are brave How often I have done that to my stomach. I have not gotten on the scale yet. 40 days of trying. I have come to terms though that this is a life style change... because I don't want to do this again. What keeps me going is my faith, that if I do this, follow the rules stay in zone of calories, I have to lose weight. And as I feel stronger and more energized start to move this body more. I tried doing the yoga plank yesterday. and again to day. and will tomorrow. We can do this. and if we stay true. Look how fast the year went by. Its Fall. so by next summer we will be moving easier. You may reach your goal by then... or getting darn close. So we have to stay true. Log those meals.. and when we get down on our selves, look back at how many days we have done. If we mess up. we use that as a learning tool and try on. On a car, If you get one flat tire, we change the tire. we don't go slash the other 3. Keep Going Strong.
  • BlueWillowMist
    BlueWillowMist Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose as well. You can add me as I friend.
  • xashr1991
    xashr1991 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Over 100lbs to lose here! Feel free to add me.
  • afigirl113
    afigirl113 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    27 libra emotional eater, bored eater. Feel free to add me. Have lots to lose and trying to do low carb lifestyle. Diabetes and obesity are a battle right now. Need a few accountability buddies for sure. Please send a request. I'll be happy to cheer you in too! Rosiebc106@gmail.com

I'm an emotional eater as well. I'm wanting to lose around 50 to 55 pounds. My weight as yo yo'd a lot the past few years, I do really well for a while then something just stops clicking. I lose motivation even after losing weight and seeing results. I don't have a very good support system with weight loss and I'm not sure if that is the issue or my depression. Feel free to add me.
  • raquelle13
    raquelle13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, your not alone, I'm very much an emotional eater and go straight to the junk food when bored! feel free to add me so we can crack this together!
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I had over 100lbs to lose when I started and am down 45lbs! Feel free to add me, anyone. I'm on daily and always try to like/comment and send encouraging words. :) No matter the obstacles, we CAN do it!
  • TXChelleD
    TXChelleD Posts: 76 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I am a (soon to be) 43 year old female that lives in the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas. I just started back on my weight loss journey after gaining even more weight over the last 8 months. My goal is to lose 100 pounds and to be able to do all the fun activities that I no longer have the energy, stamina or lung capacity for! I just started a new job where I get to work from home. I'm super excited that I just lost my long commute and gained time that I hope to use for walking or exercising in some way every single day.
    I'm open to any and all mfp friends. Let's support each other!!
  • ThatNurseKt
    ThatNurseKt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me