Today I am the heaviest I will ever be!

Options
The scale has moved up again. Today is the heaviest I will ever be. I am done feeling tired I am done feeling sick I am done feeling physically pain.
I am back to My Fitness Pal and need some motivating positive friends!!

Replies

• ArmsandCharms
    ArmsandCharms Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I love your title! Just keep that mindset and you will succeed.
  • cynthypitt
    cynthypitt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also the heaviest ever....let's not look back - just forward to a thinner, healthier person!
  • cynthypitt
    cynthypitt Posts: 7 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    This is my first time using myfitnesspal.....best of luck to both of us!
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Good philosophy- now make it a reality! You can do it!
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I love that title - very inspiring. Feel free to friend me...always looking for support!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!
    you drew the line in the sand. Mean it! keep at it!
    You will have up's and downs, good days and bad. That's life!!!
    Remember WHY you want it!
    Write it down! So you can go back to it on the rough days and remember the passion you feel right now, and keep yourself going.

One day at a time!
  • delboy604
    delboy604 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hope you get the will back again . Good luck
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • alush1113
    alush1113 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great title !!
  • alush1113
    alush1113 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wait wait I need friends too lol
  • CathyOleary
    CathyOleary Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way, you are brave enough to put it in text! Good luck. We are all on this journey together
  • Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Good luck!
  • misscamp26
    misscamp26 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You've had 'the click'! Once you've got that, there will be NO stopping you... :)
  • linzmsu03
    linzmsu03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I have been eating as healthy as I know how (without tracking) and working out several days a week since the summer and the scale hasn't budged. I've figured out that this has to be a portion control thing and so I'm working toward my weight loss and not turning back. I'm tired of seeing that scale at the same spot. I want to lose this baby weight - my daughter will be 2 in October - and the time for excuses is OVER!!!!
    This afternoon, I had a meeting at a weight loss center. They said they could help me if I handed over $550 (plus the cost of bars!!) I thought no freaking way am I going to give you that much money for something that I have TOTAL CONTROL OVER - and that is how much I'm eating! (That cost, by the way, didn't include the mandatory protein bars they wanted me to buy for 4.5 months.)
    The hard part about these online weight loss programs is staying accountable. I've tried and succeeded on WW in the past but simply wasn't following it. And this time I thought, well - My Fitness Pal is free. I've never done it before. AND it's offering me pretty much the same thing that WW wanted me to pay money for. So here we go!
    Good luck to you all!! I know I'll need plenty of it but I'm gonna be strong!!!