Post Baby Weight Loss

Options
Hi! Ready to start my post baby weight loss! Any other Moms out there? :)
Amber

Replies

• mcsolis
    mcsolis Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hello. Mom here of 1 year old boy I am also trying to lose the baby fat once you get into the habit of eating right and excercising daily it gets easier good luck on your weight loss journey
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Im Kylee, a mom of two ages 2 and 4. Feel free to add me if you like. Wishing you the best of luck on your journey! Its been a fabulous one for me so far!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    My baby girl is 2 and my post baby weight is all gone!!! LOL!!! now just working on recuping muscle and toning.
  • Melimonkey
    Melimonkey Posts: 34
    Options
    mom here of almost 2 yr old. Feel free to add me
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hey im Becca
    Mum of 3 Dylan whos 5 type 1 diabetic Thomas 3 and Chloe 8 months
  • raefrog
    raefrog Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 6 boys, but my most recent is only 2 months old. I am battling losing the weight while still eating enough for nursing.
  • pamiampam
    pamiampam Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats on your baby! I am getting rid of my post-pregnancy weight gain too! It's about time since my son turned 16 last March. I wish I hadn't waited so long.
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I have a lil girl who will be 1 in two weeks!
    Feel free to add me also....losing post pregnancy weight is fun fun fun! haha
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    Lost the baby weight.. just trying to lose my own weight now lol :tongue:

Mine are almost 6 and 18 months.
  • racheltoby
    racheltoby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Do you have any tips?
  • sailorsbabydoll
    sailorsbabydoll Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey! My son just turned 6 months old and I am on the postpartum weight loss journey as well - will send you a message! Good luck!
  • raedlewis
    raedlewis Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My sweet daughter is 7 months old and I'm also trying to lose baby weight, and then some. Good luck and congrats!
  • jessienicole05
    jessienicole05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello there! My name is Jessie and i'm a mommy of 5 kiddos and my newest little lady is 5 months old! I'm also on the journey to lose baby weight-again!! LOL. Welcome this is a fantastic site!! :happy:
  • pixlamarque
    pixlamarque Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I have an almost 5 month old and I started on here last week. So far this site is great and the message boards are helpful for motivation. Good luck!
  • butterflikisses13
    butterflikisses13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mom of 5yr old and 2yr old! Feel free to add and good luck!!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of a one year old little girl.. I finally got rid of my extra baby weight, and i am actually smaller than i was before i got married.. But still have a long way to go. Feel free to add me as a friend for motivation!
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Welcome. I am mom to a beautiful 3 yr old girl, and a handsome 2 month old boy. Good luck on your journey. hopefully we can help each other on the way to our goals. The way so many others do here on MFP.
  • LotsOtots5
    LotsOtots5 Posts: 174
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a mom to 5 kids (ages 10, 8, 6, 3 and 18 months). I started my weight loss journey about 5 months ago. I'm not really losing much anymore but I'm focusing more on activities (got lots of room for activities out in the prairie). I started this by wanting to get back to my "old self" which I equated with skinny but what I really wanted was to get back to my healthier, active, FUN way of life!! I was letting 5 kids hold me back but now I realize that kayaking, hiking and bike riding are MORE fun when you get to drag 5 mini peeps around ;)

Congratulations on your new baby and good luck on your weight loss!! This place if full of information and great support :)
  • Lewre
    Lewre Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm a mom to three beautiful daughters ages 3, 2, and 9 months. I am working on getting back to the weight I was before my first was born. I've been eating healthier for the last week now and feel so much better already!

Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • ryandylan
    ryandylan Posts: 62
    Options
    Hi-I have 2 boys..they will be 2 and 4 this month.....feel free to add me!