I'm ALWAYS hungry!!

Options
Please tell me I'm not the only one...no matter what I do, how much I eat, exercise...it doesn't matter...I ALWAYS feel hungry. I don't know how to stop it...any suggestions or anyone feel the same? It's really hard to "diet" when this is how you feel...

Replies

• Dee1979
    Dee1979 Posts: 1
    Options
    You are definately not alone...I'm right there with you. I try to bring healthy snacks, like fruit and yogurt to work, which I do eat during the day but I am always hungry! Some find it annoying but what can you do.
  • Mateo1985
    Mateo1985 Posts: 153
    Options
    Watch what you're eating. Some foods even if you eat a lot of them will never leave you feeling full for extented periods of time. For me a chicken breast salad works well to keep me from snacking too mucm
  • Peekadoo
    Peekadoo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    try foods with more fiber in them. Your stomach has to work on them much longer than other foods, so you feel fuller longer.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Eat TONS of fiber and protein... the only two things that keep me full :) or go ahead and snack on fruits or veggies if you are still hungry :)
  • aj_rock
    aj_rock Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Protein's definitely the way to go.

Other than that, just stick with it.

Eventually you won't be as hungry as you once were.
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Try pre portioning and logging calories ahead of time. This way even if you snack its on something that wont make you go over your calorie goals for the day...and you still get to eat :)
  • butterflikisses13
    butterflikisses13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I try to pre post what I plan to eat, and I have been going over my recommended fiber and protein limits...not sure what's going on...I'm wondering if it's more psychological than anything...
  • kimberly2664
    kimberly2664 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    No way are you alone. I always feel hungry too.Almonds are a great filler up snack and as already suggested fiber and protein. Maybe a protein shake between meals. I was thinking of trying that myself. I have a friend who's fitness trainer told her to eat 6 small meals a day. Im going to find out what all that consists of and I will let you know.

Kimberly