Starting a new outlook on life

Options
Hello :) my names Tiffany and I have already come pretty far in my weight loss journey. My highest weight just fresh into college was 253 pounds, and I now stand at 170. I've been swaying back and forth between 160 and 170 for probably about a year. I need to get focused and get my mind set back on track to finally reach my goal! I welcome anybody who wants to chit chat over weight loss struggles

Replies

• KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm at 241 and started at 252. I have a ways to go but I'm excited to be here and do this!
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I started at 256lbs and got down to 168lbs, unfortunately I gained back 40lbs over the last year and recommitted to living a healthy lifestyle recently and am back down about 10lbs. Anyways...Feel free to add me :) It's always great to give and receive some extra encouragement! Best wishes!
  • corazombie
    corazombie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Its a struggle but well worth it. Congrats on the weight loss. I cant say exactly what my starting weight was because i was terrified of scales. I have pics though, and Im pretty sure I was over 400 lbs. Its embarrassing to say but i need to accept the fact that I was eating my life away.

Its been a long long process that I went through alone and mostly through starvation and no exercise. I joined here because of recent heartbreak. I didnt want to fall apart and go back to my old ways, so I came here looking for help. It was the best decision Ive made so far. The best thing Ive learned is that Im not alone, and that makes a world of difference.

If you have any questions, never be afraid to ask. Check out the groups too. Youll be surprised what you can find. Goodluck
  • ChristinBuss
    ChristinBuss Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm up for chit chat. I'd lost a bit of weight before I found this site but I was struggling with reaching my goal.
    I'm here for support and encouragement, so definitely add me. : )