Losing the post baby belly

Options
Hi, I just had my second child 8 weeks ago via emergency c section. Now it's time to lose the baby belly. Looking to tone up and build up my cardiovascular endurance with workouts and healthy eating. Looking for people in a similar situation for accountability and discussion

Replies

• Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I had a baby girl via c section in June and trying to get back into shape although I have a while before seeing any abs. I have about 50 pounds to lose.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have a 5 month old and am just getting back to eating right and exercising, about a month in. I've got 20 lbs to lose still
  • KkBlowin25
    KkBlowin25 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Mother of 3, all c-sections. My youngest I breastfeed he's almost 5 months. I'm down to 178 from 205 in one month by doing the same thing u explained!! It can and will be done, let's get it girl!! Add sent!
  • jenb7270
    jenb7270 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me... I have an 8 month old via c-section and need to lose this baby weight
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Hi all!...add me PLEASE! I have a 3 yr old and 4 1/2 month old twins. I'm 155 lbs (was 145 lbs pre-babies and 195 lbs the day before delivery). I'm looking to lose around 20/25 lbs more lbs. Ideal would be like 135 lbs with lean muscle mass.
  • mylanaqua
    mylanaqua Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Big congratulations on your second child! I had my fourth child 10 months ago and the belly that is probably the most challenging part to get rid of. But it is possible.