Over-Eater; Beginner - looking for friends/support

Options
I am 33 years old and I have always been known as "the bigger girl" and I want to change that. I also have high blood pressure which I am very close to having to be medicated for by I have a fear of medication so my doctor is giving me the chance to lose some weight. I have a lot of stress in my life which makes this so much harder as I am an emotional eater. Looking for support and friends - I am a regular on FB!

Replies

• mari5466
    mari5466 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me on MFP. Good luck! You can do it if your really willing to commit to it.
  • jdeherrera15
    jdeherrera15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • deldavid60
    deldavid60 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know all about being the big girl, i have fought with my weight for yrs. I to am a emotional eater and it has put me on meds for bp and depression. I have finally made up my mind and ask God for help and I have lost 30 lbs since July 27. It can be done. Its all about what you eat and portion. You can do this.
  • melanieleigh43
    melanieleigh43 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not so new but back. I can certainly relate! Would love to have new friend
  • TreyTnt9
    TreyTnt9 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Your a beginner overeater? i didn't know that came in stages. :o
  • amyoung78
    amyoung78 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I can relate! But, it's so nice to have MFP friends to help with support. Feel free to add me.
  • Guitarman1994
    Guitarman1994 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me. Here to support!