Kettle Bell....

Options
Has anyone used this as a program? I am moving into a condo and I will be living above someone and I don't feel comfortable with all of the other programs that require jumping, dancing and banging around (I am pretty sure my new neighbors wouldn't like that either, lol!)

But I do have a Kettle Bell that I bought but I do not have any program to go along with it. Doesn't anyone recommend one? I know there are some moves that I found online but I was hoping for a DVD of some sorts. I have seen some in the stores but don't know which one is the best.

If you have done this, can you tell my what your experiences were and what your results are? I would greatly appreciate it!!

Thank you so much!!:happy:

Replies

• sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    *subscribing

I won a PowerBlock KettleBlock 40 with stand a couple of years ago and am interested in trying it out. I've yet to take it out of the box because I've been intimidated. I originally planned to sell it, but I'm excited about trying it out now.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Has anyone used this as a program? I am moving into a condo and I will be living above someone and I don't feel comfortable with all of the other programs that require jumping, dancing and banging around (I am pretty sure my new neighbors wouldn't like that either, lol!)

But I do have a Kettle Bell that I bought but I do not have any program to go along with it. Doesn't anyone recommend one? I know there are some moves that I found online but I was hoping for a DVD of some sorts. I have seen some in the stores but don't know which one is the best.

If you have done this, can you tell my what your experiences were and what your results are? I would greatly appreciate it!!

Thank you so much!!:happy:

Dragondoor is generally the best kettlebell website around.

Take a look at this DVD.

http://www.dragondoor.com/dv040/?apid=stooooo
  • dcladydi
    dcladydi Posts: 95
    Options
    I'm using Bob's (Biggest Loser trainer) it is 20 minutes. I haven't used it religiously but every now and then when I can't get to the gym I pop in the video so I don't miss out doing some sort of exercise. It was pretty reasonable at Target.
  • AngelaKaylani
    AngelaKaylani Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I know that Bob Harper has kettlebell work outs!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Walmart and Target have KB dvd's! I bought 2 off ebay, Sarah Lurie and Paul Katami (I think this is how you spell their names, I'm not in my workout room at the moment) and I bought Jillian Michaels at Walmart but do NOT be discouraged they are VERY do-able and without a lot of bouncing around the room!
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!

I will have to stop by at the store and see what options they have :happy:
  • mfcampese
    mfcampese Posts: 3
    Options
    The Dragondoor site is a good resource but there is one guy, Michael Skogg that has a DVD set out a 12 week program which I am currently about halfway through that is really good and he is a really good instructor as well. The DVDs are very basic in that he only uses 6 exercises throughout the whole program, there are 4 workouts and 4 levels per workout. THe first 2 weeks are really easy but they get a lot harder as time goes on. Hope this helps