Looking for people with < 5 - 10lbs to lose

Options
Just looking for people and ideas for those who only have a bit to lose. Most people on here want to lose tremendous amounts of weight. I basically don't want to lose any weight, just replace about 5lbs of fat with muscle or thin air.

Replies

• ombili
    ombili Posts: 3
    Options
    I am the same. I would like to lose about 3 pounds. It's pretty hard - in some ways I think it is harder than if I had 30 pounds to lose. It's still about 2% of my body weight so that is still a struggle.

Good luck with your 5 lbs!
  • pkarim
    pkarim Posts: 171
    Options
    Same here, feel free to add me :)
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Me me! :) I only have 5 left (thank heavens). :):):) Add me if ya want. :)
  • olag00
    olag00 Posts: 222
    Options
    I have about 10 pounds I want to get off also!
  • fifrocks
    fifrocks Posts: 14
    Options
    As someone who has lost ~35 lbs with 5 to 10 to go, this is the hardest. Especially if you are for the most part eating decently and exercising.
  • Jamazurunner
    Jamazurunner Posts: 132
    Options
    Howdy!

I'm hoping to lose 5-10 pounds and it is absolutely the most difficult thing for me to do. Its such a challenge, and I'd be happy to get any advice/suggestions/support!
  • HolleeERL
    HolleeERL Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    When I started I wanted to lose 10 lbs. I've lost almost five of it already, but quite happy with the way I look right now. However, that last pesky 5 would be nice to get off so I'm in the same boat. :o)
  • jenseye
    jenseye Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I started out wanting to lose 10 lbs, I've lost 7 so far.
    3 more lbs to go...and I have a feeling they will be the hardest to go!!
    Feel free to add me.
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    i have lost 49lb so far with about 6lb more and im finding it really hard to lose the remainder ive stayed the same for the last 3 weeks
  • luscadero
    luscadero Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me. It's definitely really hard at this point!
  • jackiemarie
    jackiemarie Posts: 111
    Options
    4 more pounds and its been a month stuck at 128!!!!! :( booooo
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I've never been below 135, so it's really hard to break that wall! I keep waffling...
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I like i am 8 lbs till my goal weight, my weigh in is tomorrow. I am also trying to just replace the fat with muscle.
  • cghiggins518
    cghiggins518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    please all feel free to add me. i to am at the point where i am trying to take the last 5 pounds and turn them into muscle.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose about 3 pounds. It's pretty hard - in some ways I think it is harder than if I had 30 pounds to lose.

Hmmmmmmmmm........... :indifferent:
  • dpura22
    dpura22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you, my goal isn't so much about weight as it is about getting my BMI down to 18% I need or want at least 5 more pounds of muscle and transforming this last bit of fat into muscle has been very hard. So right now my main focus is to continue working out at least 6 days a week and really be more efficient with eating clean calories. I would look into eating the correct portions of lean meats and green vegies. Good nutrition has made a huge difference in making my body lean, so I would start there:)
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat- I dont have anything to lose but I want to replace some "fluff" with muscle. It gets tough when you get down to the last couple of pounds!
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I have been losing/gaining the same 3-5 lbs, they are definitely hard to get rid off and keep off! Feel free to add me
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat too. I lost about 33 lbs before joining and i'm down to the last 5-10 (keep gaining/losing) and it's exrtremely hard!
  • mistralesque
    Options
    5'3"- looking to lose a couple of lbs to reach my goal of being under 115 and add muscle. I keep gaining and losing the last 3-4 lbs.