Isagenix 30 Day Cleanse - Power in Numbers!!

Options
Katee_50
Katee_50 Posts: 11 Member
just started the 30 day cleanse and am on Day 2! Anyone else doing this right now that would like to share support?

Replies

• 5hread
    5hread Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Katee! I'm on it too. Day 15, been a bit less strict than I should have, but proper diet + 10k steps a day and I'm down 3kg :smile:
  • Katee_50
    Options
    That's great, soo good for you, it is a strict challenge for sure. I am at the end of day 5 and going to weigh myself Wednesday morning. I do feel a loss tho as I have space in my clothes, great feeling. I do have to say cleanse day was a little long but managed to get through it ! Thanks for the message and have a fabulous Day 16 tomorrow
  • Katee_50
    Options
    Well Day 8 has arrived and I have to admit I am feeling pretty good overall. My energy level is up, I'm sleeping better and I am down 7.6 lbs. It's not easy by any means but the key for me is staying in the mindset of a no fail mission
  • Katee_50
    Options
    Here's to week #2
  • AKRV219
    AKRV219 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Still going strong, Katee_044? I ordered mine tonight so I was told I can expect it early/mid next week! Any pointers?
  • kathrynpratt1
    kathrynpratt1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am into my 5th week and feeling great. Had a great success with the 30 days decided to do it again and lose a few more kilos. Lost 6 kilos in the 4 weeks.
    Doing my 5th cleanse today. Gets easier the more you do it.
  • Katee_50
    Options
    Hmmm pointers, well, for me it was a day by day accomplishment and for each day I cross off my calendar Gett a little bit stronger. I will be starting day 16 tomorrow and had my second weigh this mornin- 2 week mark and I am down 9 pounds (4kilos). My energy is up and truly I feel good. Just tell yourself, you are worth it and stay strong :) Please keep in touch, I would love to hear how things go!
  • Katee_50
    Options
    Hey Kathrynpratt, good for you getting back on the program, I don't know if I would do this again?. WFinish strong on that cleanse I really had to focus on life as opposed to food, it's funny how much of my thinking involved food. One thing about being on this 30 dY program, I have been extremely productive!

Good luck ladies and please keep me posted on how things are going and thanks for checking in :)
  • Ersheen
    Ersheen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This my 3rd day
  • lsg15
    lsg15 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone...I started the 30 day program this week and had the first cleanse day yesterday. Made it through that. I have had awful headaches and I normally don't get them. I also caught a cold so this week has been a little tough. I really love seeing the commitment and progress that you all have made. It's inspiring.
  • Katee_50
    Options
    Hey ladies' I will say that the first few days were rough and I had headaches but honestly for the last 10 days or so it's been really good with only being my willpower. Hang in there. Also, I do have my one coffee in the morning with 5% cream and 1-2green tea during the day and a ton of water!!!!
  • Katee_50
    Options
    I hope everyone had a successful day today. This is day 16 and I'm struggling with temptation so I am making myself accountable and posting a message to you ladies to say that I will not cave :). Wish me luck
  • czymom123
    czymom123 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am using Isagenix to take off about 8 pounds I gained from meds and to maintain. I workout a lot and am motivated to get these pounds off. Cleanse days are hard. My hubby is also doing Isagenix.
    How is everyone doing?