Hello loves I'm Kimmie and I could use all the friends I can get ♡

Options
Hello I am Kimmie I'm 23 and a single mom of 2 girls. I am trying to lose atleast 70 more pounds and could use the support and incuragement from others. I can of corse do the same. <3 please send me a friend's request. And I love messages ♡.♡ :)

Replies

• admin272
    admin272 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Kimmie I am also new and really struggling to stick to my numbers. Please add me and we can encourage each other and share notes on breakfast lunch and dinner if you like. My name is Yvette
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Hey hey! I'm Aie, I'm a bit of a old timer here and I'm happy to encourage you guys. Good luck loves!
  • Vonvon1970
    Vonvon1970 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Yvonne I'm totally new to this, feel free to add me
  • zeroXOXOzero
    zeroXOXOzero Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Christina and I have decided its time to change my lifestyle for good! I definitely need friends and support to help me when I get discouraged. Feel free to add me!
  • badboy567
    badboy567 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    im in add me

• jenb7270
    jenb7270 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jen... I have an 8 month old and am looking for some support too. I just sent you a friend request.
  • stawi00
    stawi00 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me ppl. I am new to this and could do with some new friends to help me during my weight loss journey !
    X
  • anjajacobs10
    anjajacobs10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I'm working to lose 50 more lbs and would love more friends and encouragement. This is a tough journey!! Anyone else on a similar journey, feel free to add me!