Where to buy Optimum Nutrition Whey?

xxthoroughbred
xxthoroughbred Posts: 346 Member
edited September 29 in Food and Nutrition
Where do you buy Optimum Nutrition Whey? I'm looking for the chocolate flavor and am trying to find the cheapest one online. I'd prefer to get the 2 lb size, but I suppose the 5 lb version would work if it was a good deal.

Replies

• InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Bodybuilding.com
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    The Vitamin Shoppe
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    GNC.....I have GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60™ - Chocolate
  • rmrainbow
    rmrainbow Posts: 37
    Yes, GNC! I bought the 100% Gold Standard Whey -- Double Rich Chocolate flavor. Sooooo good! Mix it in some almond milk -- tastes like the best chocolate milk you'll ever have.
  • cjasins
    cjasins Posts: 93
    I don't use that brand. I am addicted to Trutein Chocolate Peanut Butter but you can try http://sportsnutritiononline.com/. They seem to have the lowest prices for alot of stuff I get.
  • thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    if you can wait for delivery then buy it online. you'll probably find it for half the price you'll pay at a GNC store
  • TexasGirl92
    TexasGirl92 Posts: 76 Member

WOW that is a great price with the subscribe and save!!!! I thought I did well getting at GNC for $23 this past weekend.
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    GNC or Bodybuilding.com --- but if you've never tried it, I would definitely try to get a smaple first.
    This is one that I think tastes horrible so I'm glad I didn't spend the money on a full jug --- gold standard is even worse!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Amazon.com - Subscribe & Save. "Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Double Rich Chocolate 2 Pound" shipped to my door - 17.60 (I'm also on the Parent Saver program for diapers and the savings stack). Next month we're switching to the 5 lb.
  • xxthoroughbred
    xxthoroughbred Posts: 346 Member
    GNC or Bodybuilding.com --- but if you've never tried it, I would definitely try to get a smaple first.
    This is one that I think tastes horrible so I'm glad I didn't spend the money on a full jug --- gold standard is even worse!

Wow, really? I think the chocolate is the best protein shake I've ever had! The vanilla, on the other hand...:sick:

Thanks, everyone!
This discussion has been closed.