Hello everyone!

Options
Looking for some new friends for motivation! Feel free to add me!

Also,
I am doing the ketogenic LCHF lifestlye, anyone have any tips on quick,easy snacks? I feel like I eat my weight in jello, meat and cheese since my favorite snacks- bananas and carrots aren't recommended in the beginning of the process. I know to encourage vegetables, but I seemed to really enjoy those root vegetables that are so high carb!

Replies

• bigmuney
    bigmuney Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Oh hi
  • jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Just starting the KETO myself.
  • ksnegirl
    ksnegirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I just started keto. Would like more keto friends. Feel free to add me.
  • sprescott868
    sprescott868 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it about 4 weeks now. I'm finally able to start making some choices without over thinking things.
  • themattcass
    themattcass Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Y'all can add me if you like. Always looking for some new keto friends :smile:

I'm a big fan of making a quick version of egg drop soup (takes about 5 minutes). 1.5 cups chicken broth, 1 chicken bouillon cube, 1 tbsp butter, 1 tsp chili paste, 2 eggs. Simmer all ingredients < eggs, then drop two scrambled eggs and stir it for a minute or so. This recipe really gets me through the induction period of keto and combats keto flu

Some other quick snacks; string cheese, small handful of almonds, jello, homemade sugarfree frozen whip cream with MIO flavoring (when I need something sweeter), jerky, pepperoni, pork rinds, sunflower seeds, coffee with heavy cream and/or MCT oil, and of course oopsie rolls