Options
2»

Replies

• Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    I like it so far, but I didn't like that it doesn't have any Jessica Jones carryover yet, like she isn't even mentioned. I also hope they get deeper into his backstory, and explain what happened and how he came to be, and why he was in prison.

I am glad this was released when it was because I just finished all available episodes of Fairy Tale and was needing something new, since I'm also finished with Dare Devil and Jessica Jones.

She's mentioned as the 'rebound who shot a gun in his chin' in episode 1.

Ironfist is coming on March 17, btw.

That part really bothered, because for Jessica jones, it was more than a rebound. She truly cared about him. She even mentioned it when she said she would protect the two people she cares about.

Totally. AND the Jessica Jones series ended with them together. So it's not like she shot him, and they never saw each other again. AND she shot him for a reason. LOL Not like it was some random, crazy, I'm gonna kill you stuff.
  • bhow55
    bhow55 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fell asleep in middle of first episode; never a good sign. However, enjoyed the next three episodes, albeit pacing still slow, but improving. Storyline already running thin - hoping for better plot development and antagonists.
  • Moonlitriver17
    Moonlitriver17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I loved Jessica Jones. Not loving Luke Cage. It's kinda meh to me.
  • tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 318 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I like it so far, but I didn't like that it doesn't have any Jessica Jones carryover yet, like she isn't even mentioned. I also hope they get deeper into his backstory, and explain what happened and how he came to be, and why he was in prison.

I am glad this was released when it was because I just finished all available episodes of Fairy Tale and was needing something new, since I'm also finished with Dare Devil and Jessica Jones.

She's mentioned as the 'rebound who shot a gun in his chin' in episode 1.

Ironfist is coming on March 17, btw.

That part really bothered, because for Jessica jones, it was more than a rebound. She truly cared about him. She even mentioned it when she said she would protect the two people she cares about.

Totally. AND the Jessica Jones series ended with them together. So it's not like she shot him, and they never saw each other again. AND she shot him for a reason. LOL Not like it was some random, crazy, I'm gonna kill you stuff.

Nah it didn't end with them together. It ended with Luke waking up to find himself at jessica's place with nurse claire. After that, he just ran away. Didn't even wait for jessica to come home. I guess he went straight to harlem. But maybe they'll show something different at the beginning of Jessica Jones season 2
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    Lol, and now some are complaining about the series being too "black". Um, have they ever been to Harlem?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png