New Group Going to start up!

Options
2»

Replies

• hulfan
    hulfan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I joined in January and would like to join your group. I'm from the U.K.
    Anyone else from the U.k?
    H
  • labamba
    labamba Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am from the UK and would love to join your group too. I just started last week so I'm sure it will give me some extra motivation to do well :wink:
  • Freshandhealthystart
    Options
    Yes, I am also from the u.k. It is good to see there are others from here out there.
  • evajessee
    Options
    Ok! Well we are off to a good start. So far there are 13 of us in the group. I guess our group name will be called the "DREAM TEAM". I am thinking the weekends might be easier for everyone to try to check in so why don't we set this for Sunday's for now. If that does not work let me know and we can change it to make it easier.

Please make a note that our team updates will be in the community section under the tab called "Motivation and Support". I'll go and start a thread for us there so we can do a roll call and get everyone on board and ready for our first group get together tomorrow!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    Sounds great!!! Thanks for getting this organized for us evajessee :flowerforyou:

I'm living in the UK too. I'm from Canada but moved here last summer to be with my husband who is from England.
  • LMRoses
    LMRoses Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hope I'm not too late, but I'd love to join this new group as well! It'd be great to have a regular bunch of people to keep up with and so on. I joined a couple of weeks ago but have only been keeping track of my food and exercise for a few days. I've lost 2kg so far (about 4lb).

Lisa xx
  • evajessee
    Options
    Jump right in Acria! We have our group set up under the name "The Dream Team" and it is under the Motivation & Support heading. Come on over and sign up and share your goals and ideas and struggles!

Anyone else who wants to join in come on over. We are just starting this morning with our roll call and today is our first weigh in! Get in on the fun with us and have a phenomenal support team to help you drop the weight, share their ideas, recipes and despairs. We have a super group that looks to be pretty active and very friendly. Jump right in ... we're anxious to meet you!
  • sahzbah
    sahzbah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late
    i would love to join too
    i have one week under my belt
    and lost 3 pounds so far

Sarah
  • meloui
    meloui Posts: 7
    Options
    I would love to be a part "Dream Team" too... I need the extra motivation now...:)
  • evajessee
    Options
    Come on over girls! We are excited to have you to support and to cheer us on too! We've already been weighing in this morning and sharing some motivational quotes, recipes and goals. You can find our group under the motivation and support title and then look for "The Dream Team" week one update.

We'll see you there and are so glad you joined up and we have you to share with!
  • barbaralee
    Options
    I've just started this month. I would love to be part of a team.
  • crosstitcher0563
    Options
    I'm not on any team yet! I want in!
  • evajessee
    Options
    Come on over Barbara and crossticher! We'd love to have you!