Hi everyone =) I need help!

Options
My name is Markayla, I'm 20 years old and I am struggling with my eating patterns. In high school I went through a phase where I was very restrictive with my food. Since then I have been a binge eater and gained 30 lbs. I have tried to diet many times and I never make it past the two week mark. I need a change and I have to become a healthier person. Any motivation to get me going would be verrry much appreciated!! I need to change my life!

Replies

• tsaenz09
    tsaenz09 Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome! This is the place to be! Everyone is so supportive and really helps you to stay on track so you'll make it past your two week mark! Good luck girl!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I hung the pair of pants I wanted to fit back into on the wall in my bathroom. Sounds weird but it motivates me every time I get out of the shower. I also have a friend who hung a picture of herself 20lbs lighter inside her pantry so she wouldn't be tempted to grab more food. Good luck!
  • SnakeLover
    Options
    Hi Markayla, I'm also 20 years old and have exactly the same problem, I binge eat most of the time and need to become healthier. Do you eat breakfast? I've found since I've started eating breakfast and small snacks like fruit that I binge eat less, hope this helps.
  • dpogarcia
    dpogarcia Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Markayla,

I know what you mean, it's so hard to lose weight. One thing that has helped me in the past, trying reading health magazines. Muscle and Fitness for Her is a good one. They have a ton of ideas of workouts and meals that are healthy and leave you feeling good. I just lost almost 20 lbs but i started in January. It's been hard, even with appetite suppressants. Let me know if this helps.
    -Norma
  • MelissaRosexXx
    MelissaRosexXx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    welcome, I can really relate, im new to this too, people have been great support
  • 0SimplymeStacyLea0
    Options
    Yes ma'am!! This is a great place for support. Everyone knows what struggles you are facing. Chin up you're beautiful!
  • markaylarenee19
    Options
    I am very new to this site and I can already see the support! We can help keep eachother on track!
  • ccvalentine
    Options
    Hi friend! I can tell you the best way for me to stay on track is to stay on this website allll day. :)
    The people on here are fabulous!
    The articles/posts are not only helpful but inspiring!

Best of luck sweetie and thanks for the add! :)
  • markaylarenee19
    Options
    I am already so inspired and thank you all so much for replying! This super addicting, and I would love to make new friends with all of you all so please add me!!