You know you've LOST weight, when............

Options

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :blushing: um, well, your sweatpants nearly fall offa ya when you're walking to the car on the way to the gym.:laugh: :laugh: :blushing: Come on now, sweat pants? Sheesh I even had them tied with the draw string what I thought was tight enough ....ah but apparently not?:blushing: :ohwell: :laugh: :laugh: Sometimes ya just gotta say...hmmmp:noway: :tongue:

I think it just might be because I've found my waist and lost my hips...oh ok, and some lbs. along the way as well:laugh:

FC:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    You know you've lost weight when you aren't embarrassed to have your photo taken anymore and in fact take lots of them. :blushing:
    and ALL goods ones btw Missy!!:flowerforyou: :wink: :tongue: :bigsmile: You're a hottie Chick!:flowerforyou: I truly think it means more when we've worked hard to lose weight to get there rather than having always been hot, and taking it for granted ya know?. What do you think Tam? Since you're the Hot Mom now?:wink:

I'm looking soooooooo forward to that day when I feel comfy enough to do that so I can get an addiction too:sad: :bigsmile: . (hey I remember what you shared Shannon:heart: said to you about all your snappin...:laugh: least the jist (sp?) of it)

• Fitness_Chick
    Options
    You know you've lost weight when you're not embarrassed to look at your own reflection in the mirror.
    ahh good one!!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    You know you've lost weight when you aren't embarrassed to have your photo taken anymore and in fact take lots of them. :blushing:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oh, scanning through this thread I stopped and burst into laughter once again. Ohhh I love all your pics, I know others tease you and give you a hard time about it but it's all good! I ADORE the pic with your lil boy that was up earlier, by the time this post is replied to, um, it maybe changed but just saying is all...:wink::tongue:

oh and the sweet pic of your lil boy? Ahhh is that JAM on his face from the PB & J Max thread situation?:noway: :tongue: :laugh: I giggled when I saw that cute pic of him grinnin up at the camera.

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    and ALL goods ones btw Missy!!:flowerforyou: :wink: :tongue: :bigsmile: You're a hottie Chick!:flowerforyou: I truly think it means more when we've worked hard to lose weight to get there rather than having always been hot, and taking it for granted ya know?. What do you think Tam? Since you're the Hot Mom now?:wink:

I'm looking soooooooo forward to that day when I feel comfy enough to do that so I can get an addiction too:sad: :bigsmile: . (hey I remember what you shared Shannon:heart: said to you about all your snappin...:laugh: least the jist (sp?) of it)

I definitely appreciate things a lot more than I probably would have had I not struggled the way I have.

You will get there. Just keep on, keepin on.

And Shannon teases out of love. At least that's what she keeps tellin me! :huh: :wink: It's our "inside joke" now.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oh, scanning through this thread I stopped and burst into laughter once again. Ohhh I love all your pics, I know others tease you and give you a hard time about it but it's all good! I ADORE the pic with your lil boy that was up earlier, by the time this post is replied to, um, it maybe changed but just saying is all...:wink::tongue:

oh and the sweet pic of your lil boy? Ahhh is that JAM on his face from the PB & J Max thread situation?:noway: :tongue: :laugh: I giggled when I saw that cute pic of him grinnin up at the camera.

I plan to keep this one up for awhile..but who knows what the next two days will bring! :wink: :laugh:

That is actually blueberries and blackberries on his face. He loves his berries!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

You suddenly need to add a pillow to any hard chair in your house because of lack of padding!!

You can buy a cookie without someone looking at you like you just committed a crime!! :laugh:

LMAO...

I have been so busy at work ( I work from home) and I have been using the kitchen table as my desk instead of the office, so that I can be with the family ( so to speak). Anyway, I look in the mirror this morning and I have huge bruises on the backs of the my thighs from the hard kitchen chair. Just had to laugh & share.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    You tell the pretty blonde that skipped you in line that YOU are Hot too....so move over lady!

I tried to move.:embarassed:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    when you can cross your legs without your top leg constantly sliding off....
  • momof3hawks
    momof3hawks Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    When instead of people thinking you are in your 50s the mistake you for being in your late 20s!!!!

Yes, this has happened and I was 36 when they thought I was in my 50s. 3 years later I had lost enough to have people think I was in my late 20s. Nice boost to the ego when youre getting ready to turn the big 4-0!

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • jackeh
    Options
    when you can look at your before pictures and think "was I really THAT big?"
  • jackeh
    Options
    when you dont have to count your chins... because you KNOW you only have one :)
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway: :tongue:
    You tell the pretty blonde that skipped you in line that YOU are Hot too....so move over lady!

• PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    You can wear any type of semi-flammible fabric you want because your thighs rubbing together are no longer a fire hazard.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'll throw in one when I actually lose weight!!!!

LOL

Good thread!

Memaw
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    when you can have a pig out chow down day and have people wonder "where does she put it???"
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    You can wear any type of semi-flammible fabric you want because your thighs rubbing together are no longer a fire hazard.

HAHA! My contribution was going to be:

when you can wear corduroy and NOT wonder how many of the people walking by you could hear the rustling beat made by your thighs!!

oh, and here is my personal favourite that happened to me a week ago:

You know you've LOST weight, when your husband is sorting the laundry and accidentally files a pair of your underwear AND one of your tank tops in your FOUR YEAR OLD'S pile :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    when you look through you wardrobe for something that fits and the only thing you come up with are socks ..lol

when you can't wait for the summer to go shop AND wear little skimpy clothes !!

when its freezing out but you dont want to wear a sweater around because you dont want to hide you new body ..lol.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You know you've lost weight when you can wrap a towel around your body. A regular towel, not one of those huge bath sheets!!:wink::laugh:

oh oh....I remember crying when I first did this!! Ran around the house yelling...towel woo hoo!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

I love YOU!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: