Phentermine 15 mg

Options
I started taking phen 15mg yesterday. I didn't have any side effects but I did feel some energy except today I was feeling like I normally do. Without Energy. I woke up today feeling so tense in my neck and shoulders. I wonder if that really has to do with all the laundry I did on Saturday. It just took a day to kick in? Anyway, I am not too convinced that it really works since I also have been feeling hungry all day. It would be nice to know what others have experienced with this and how long did it take to kick in? Also, how much weight did you lose and how long were you on it? I am just not sure, I started this new weight loss journey in April and have lost about 34 lbs but since almost two months I have not lost an ounce. So, this is my next step. Any responses are greatly appreciated! :)

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    If you have not lost weight in the last two months you are eating too much. The pill is not necessary and won't work if you don't eat at a calorie deficit anyway. Besides that, you already know how to lose weight.
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You are probably feeling thirsty, not hungry. I take half a 35.7mg, so a wee more than you. Phentermine can cause dry mouth, which means you should drink more water. If you have any other poor connection to food, say that you eat out of bordom or eat from emotion/stress, you might want to handle that before saying that the phentermine doesn't work. Even taking a whole 35.7mg tablet there were time I still ate a lot when I couldn't cope well with whatever was happening and I also take anxiety medication too.

You should also start picking up better habits, like learning what a portion really looks like, eating slowly and increasing water consumption.
  • ssanjose0916
    ssanjose0916 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think I had hit a plateau (sp?)... I upped my dose to 30mg and really helped with my energy and the hunger feeling. I am now down a total of 41 lbs. :) I am no longer taking it since I just needed a boost. Hopefully, I can manage another 40lbs on my own over the next year. I know its not easy but small changes makes a huge difference over time.
  • loveyhowellthethird
    Options
    I started Phentermine yesterday. Have to take it on an empty stomach first thing when you get up in morning. It's helping with my cravings for sure. My doctor wants my carbs under 60 and proteins between 70 and 100. I'm learning how to eat right again!
  • Retakesfitness
    Retakesfitness Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I recently got phen 37.5 and I hate it! Feels like Im starving myself which I can do without the pill lol also makes me feel high and sluggish and Im drinking a gallon of water with it. I did lose 10 pounds the first week but the side effects for me suck so Im winging myself off, Got a caffeine supplement walmart which I will take instead just need help with my workouts. I want results that are going to last, in my previous experience my phen weight loss has slowly returned and some.