Chocolate low calorie anything, I just want chocolate right now. Recipes/ideas?

Options
13»

Replies

• MegNoel
    MegNoel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I LOVE chocolate peanut butter powder that you mix with water. I like it on bananas best. I always add a little more water to make it not as thick.
  • cap3737
    cap3737 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ghirardelli intense dark 86% cocao 60 cal per square three carbohydrates good for low-carb
  • juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    9a3mbdtpn62l.png
    I get a big box at Costco, it has individual portions each around 100cal.
  • juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
  • bamfgoals
    bamfgoals Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    If you have any self control, just grab a bag of dove/hersheys pieces from the store :) they're a great treat every now and then!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    Guys I ate two pints of halo top tonight.

How do you not spend the rest of the night in the bathroom after that? I can't even eat one pint without consequences :(
    therealdez wrote: »
    go to chocolatecoveredkatie.com, i just ordered her cookbook - amazing healthy recipes and over 100 chocolate recipes! all with simple ingredients and easy to make.

Just make sure to double check the calories. The 200 calories jelly roll that I made from her website turned out to be close to 400.

I don't know. It really doesn't bother me. My stomach has been through a lot with all the different low calorie stuff I've tried.
  • sarahjen92
    sarahjen92 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    [A frozen banana, 1 cup Silk Chocolate Cashew milk and cocoa powder. It's like a milkshake.
  • Dictaorofcheese
    Dictaorofcheese Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Every night i have one skinny cow fudge bar. Just a plain fudge bar, not the other unqiue types skinny cow produces. Only 110 calories and it tastes great! It satisfies my sweet tooth, and isn't horribly awful for you.
  • Fsuseminole2005
    Fsuseminole2005 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    monaleerez wrote: »
    Please share your low calorie chocolate ideas with me, ESP snacks.

I buy the ghirardelli dark melting chocolate, pop 1/2 a serving in a bowl in the microwave on the defrost setting, then coat a handful of strawberries. The snack is usually about 130 calories for me.
  • deborahwilliams141
    Options
    Atkins chocolate bars are brilliant. My favourites are the raspberry chocolate bar (30g) at only 111 cal or the decadent range ( mint is my favourite) at 161 calories. Very chocolaty and satisfies the chocolate craving.
  • monaleerez
    monaleerez Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone
  • jessicalmcclintock
    Options
    Quaker chocolate crunch rice cakes!! They are only 60 calories and I love them!
  • daisygirl2017
    daisygirl2017 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cool whip
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cool whip

Wait, what? Is this a thing you can buy, or do you add something to regular Cool Whip? I've never seen a chocolate version in my local stores, but now I want it!
  • andyluvv
    andyluvv Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I have a crazy sweet tooth that will come up by itself...what works for me is a handful or two of weetos chocolate cereal :S
    At least I'm getting vitamins, right?
  • candygram407
    candygram407 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1tsme1.jpg

There's also chocolate mocha chip!
  • elleelle03
    elleelle03 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers Brownie... problem is just eating one