30 day Keto to Kombat Post Pregnancy Weight Gain

Options
gfit33
gfit33 Posts: 1 Member
My post childbirth, trophy is an extra 20lbs allocated mostly to my midsection and takes a bit more effort to shed. Im commiting myself to 30 days of intense Keto (25gms of carbs or less - will explain the macro ratios (protein, fat, carbs) in the following post.) to shed the weight fast without depriving myself or my baby of essential food or nutrients. Its not for those who:
1. Don't want to lose weight rapidly
2. Aren't up for a challenge (it's not easy)
3. Aren't willing to feel ill for a couple days (aka Keto flu) when your body switches fuel sources to burn fat instead of sugar. (More on this later)
4. Don't eat meat or can't tolerate cheese (it's not impossible but certainly way more challenging)

Day 1 - starts tomorrow
Weighing in at 153lbs - here we go!

Replies

• MrThadeus
    MrThadeus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is this a group
  • clgist81
    clgist81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started the keto. I would love to join this challenge
  • MrThadeus
    MrThadeus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • clgist81
    Options
    So I have just completed my day one on this challenge and day 4 on my other challenge. Go me.
  • Ersheen
    Ersheen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    What is keto! I want to loose my weight 20 pound after my baby born
  • clgist81
    Options
    Here this should help. Ketos is a way of eattinh lifestyle change. No Carbs, Sugar. You eat lots of fat, moderate amounts of protein, low carbs.Ypu can read about it at ibreathimhungry.com. There is an explination of Keto and a calculator to calulate your intake macros. Theres meal plans and recipes. I know alot about this woe. I uave been on it for three weeks and done alot of research. You can message me if you need help.