Losing 50+ pounds

Options
Hi everyone. My name is Steph. I live in Ontario, Canada and I am a mother of one. I started trying to lose weight on February 15th 2016. As of today (October 1st 2016) I have currently lost 76lbs. I am only 24lbs away from my goal!
I'm looking for friends in the MFP community to keep me motivated as I'm starting to waver in my resolve. Let's help each other push ourselves further!

Replies

• Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am also from Ontario. I have to lose baby weight and then some. Waited till my youngest was 3 months old to start trying since I am nursing and had a c section. I have about 25 pounds left to lose to get to pre pregnancy and at least 30 more to go after that. Congrats on losing 76 pounds. That is inspirational. We can and will do this!!!!
  • JessicaT1299
    JessicaT1299 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm on a mission to lose weight and become more healthier, and would love additional motivational support. Best of luck! :)
  • Juliapadg
    Juliapadg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I think you might be my inspiration! I could lose more, but I'll be satisfied with a 60 lb loss.
  • aminat
    aminat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me pls. I have about 66lbs to lose
  • jls2837
    jls2837 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration! I too am a new mother and need to lose about 100 pounds. Congrats on your success!