Hello, World!

Options
My name is Stephanie. I'm 20 and I've always had trouble with a pudgy belly, thick thighs and and a big....posterior. ;) I have wanted to lose weight for awhile and I actually stuck to a regular diet and exercise routine...for about a couple of weeks. Then the weight kept piling on, so now I'm ready to give it a second shot...for REAL this time. I'm trying the Slim Fast diet starting the 16th this month and hopefully, after this first month I'll see some results. From there, I may or may not continue the diet or just start watching my intake.

I'm looking for a buddy to help me get through, maybe help each other come through...is anyone else setting a goal for a fresh start out there?

Replies

• ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    Hey girl!! Welcome!! This site is AWESOME and you will find all of the support & motivation you need!! My suggestions are:
    -log EVERYTHING you eat....even a bite of cookie you sneak when no one is looking... :D
    -get involved in these forums...the more you know, the easier it will be to make healthy options..
    -stay POSITIVE...don't stress too much, just remember why you want to make the changes in your life!!

Good luck !!!
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    Welcome! I'm just starting out with my weight loss too. I'm looking forward to it as a challenge, and as an opportunity to become a happier, healthier me! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like, and we can use each other as motivation boosters!
  • sabogirl
    sabogirl Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I just joined about 2 weeks ago. This is the first time I've really made an effort to lose the "baby weight" from when I had my daughter 5 years ago. I was always pretty skinny until I had her, so I blame her entirely. lol I'm also looking to add some more friends, so feel free to add me, if you want.
  • caroljaneann
    caroljaneann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am Carol from Indiana .Struggling with my weight the heavier I get the harder it is on my knees I really need to get active and loose weight . Much help needed.
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    lol, I didn't think that anyone would reply especially so fast! Thanks so much...I'm looking forward to the community support already. ^_^