Ladies, which level of muscularity do you think looks better? [W/ Pics]

Options
2»

Replies

• CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    What you like matters more. I prefer #1, or something in between. I have a weird dislike for Pecs. It's probably just a me thing, don't take it to heart or anything. Your arms look great in #2 though.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Why hello there, jangboolee. :blush:

Definitely number two. :)

Good work!
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Options
    Your shoulders and arms look bigger in photo 2.

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options

In my opinion only pro bodybuilders in competition and judges like vascularity. Women in general don't tend to

That said you don't look particularly vascular in either shot. But in the first one, for my personal preference, you seem a little too lean.

But you know what other people judging your body can do right? Go for your own personal body aesthetic (and that of your significant other)

• Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    #1 for me.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Definitely 2. This is just my irrelevant opinion, but you should probably be doing this for yourself regardless of what the ladies think. Everyone has their own personal preferance, and in my opinion most women find men who are simply not overweight to be "attractive" regardless of the level of muscle mass they have.

I would say most women like men from ottermode(athletic skinny) to fit and built. When we start talking about really big guys with crazy vascularity and leanness i'd say this usually draws a line.
    4_DAf_OU4.jpg

But that certainly isn't true of everyone. So long as you are healthy and active you should go for any aesthetic which you personally prefer.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Either.
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Don't define yourself by what women think of you. If this were a woman posting her pictures and asking men what they prefer, people would say that it shouldn't matter what men think. It matters how you feel about yourself :) so I prefer whichever makes you happier.

Truth. I read a MFP post where the woman OP asked what men preferred, and holy cr*p, talk a bout a pile-on. I believe in the end she was judged to be too worried about what men thought, had low self-esteem, was living her life for others, and on and on. Many MFP users seem to love a good pile-on, why not add a double standard to the mix. Lol.

Anyway, OP- whatever aesthetic helps you maximize your internal mojo is the one you should go for, but since you asked, you're lookin' hot either way.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Because you asked, #2. #1 was nothing to sneeze at either:)
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Im fine with mass over definition as well. :)
    Good job!
  • coffeethencardio
    coffeethencardio Posts: 27 Member
    Options

Good job! :)
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,410 Member
    Options
    Neither. I prefer a little cuddly family pack to be honest.