Just completed Day 1 of Ripped in 30!

Options
Hi all,

Just finished Day 1 of ripped in 30; it was tough, but I feel great! I used a pair of 3lb dumbells, but I think I'll have to go heavier next week...Friend me if you're also doing the challenge! Thanks and good luck on your fitness goals!

Replies

• LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I just completed my first day of week 2. So intense!! Good luck!!
  • melo78
    melo78 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Have you guys done 30Day Shred? If so, how do you think it compares? I want to try something new after 30Day Shred (and thinking of trying Ripped). Or any other JM DVDs you recommend? Thanks
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I used 5 lb weights. Worked out pretty well except for the side lunges with shoulder raises..I'm definitely doing 3 lb for those! I finished Shred on Friday and they're fairly similar. I like Ripped better just because she does all the strength moves in 30 second intervals instead of 30 sec. and 1 min (the way she did on Shred). I burned more calories today during Ripped than I did with any of the Shred levels, too, so there's that. I liked it.
  • jesusGuerrero12
    Options
    Ay what's up, just wondering what's this ripped in 30? And where did you go 2 start doing it?
    Thanks
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    It's Jillian Michaels' new DVD. You can pick it up at Walmart for about $10.