285-190. warning i wrote too damn much.

Options

Replies

• ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Awesome read laid out nicely. Congrats to you! Very inspiring through all of your ups and downs you never gave up! You look great. Awesome dedication!
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Great read, you're obviously very proud and rightly so! I love to see people owning their health transformations !
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you continued your journey and never gave up! Your such an inspiration to us all. Thankyou so much for sharing your story!!
  • snehad123
    snehad123 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your achievement:)
  • rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Awesome man! I started at 367 and am down to the 250s. Been lifting 3 days a week and running 3 days a week for the better part of the past six months. You remind me that there will be ups and downs on this journey, what matters is that I keep going and remember I won't achieve my goals over night, but over a long period of time with consistency and effort I'll get there eventually. Good work man!
  • tomjlewis9680
    tomjlewis9680 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What have you been lifting to look like that man? I wanna look like that lol
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    What have you been lifting to look like that man? I wanna look like that lol

I just lift 7x a week and i lift with purpose. When i started i primarily did a rep range of 3-6 reps and did many sets 6-8 sets of each excercise.

I group chest/triceps, back/biceps and then the 3rd day i do legs/shoulders together and then i repeat.

For cardio i'll run 2-3 miles and just do it in a sprint interval fashion. I run really hard for 30 seconds, walk for 10-20 seconds and repeat.

I also do abs every other day and i do calves on the days i don't do abs.

Get plenty of protein, eat well and that's really it.
  • imdcareys
    imdcareys Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've only begun on my own 2 year goal to get healthy. Your story is inspiring. Best quote: " It's just about establishing consistency."

Good stuff.
  • SammyD242
    SammyD242 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Outstanding story! The courage to start over again was particularly inspiring!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Good read on how the journey goes up and down..and back up again I like the decision to alway order a salad when you went out.. good idea
  • elleelle03
    elleelle03 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You are very inspiring. Congratulations on your success. And, thanks for sharing.
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look so hot in the second to last pic.

THIS!! YES! THIS!
  • AmandaLawter
    AmandaLawter Posts: 55 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Surely you go everywhere shirtless now. ;)
  • AshSarahP
    AshSarahP Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You're my motivation for today. Well done! Very inspiring!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wow, very well done!
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, way to go man. The hard work has paid off! Must say, I might even hit on you if I didn't have a boyfriend!
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • Pinklacroix
    Pinklacroix Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Amazing success story!
  • BiggMikeSurf
    BiggMikeSurf Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You're a funny dude.... I hate having my shirt off, but I'm looking forward to the time when I can go outside shirtless. Good story, congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!