Looking for Parents and Care Providers

Options
MFP is not a hobby for me; it is do or die trying. I would love to have new friends that are in a position of parenting and caretaking. I was my mom's caretaker until I lost her to cancer this year and I also have a 3 and 5 year old. I had spine surgery and I face health challenges like thyroid disease. I am just now getting back to myself and taking care of me.

Replies

• terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've got a 4 yo son that never stops LOL. I'd be happy to buddy up and help!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Options
    I was my mom's caretaker until I lost her in 2013 to colon cancer. RIP Mommy. <3

Now I am a SAHM to 4 with one on the way in 4 weeks.
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I am so, so sorry for your loss.
    :(
    I am a mom to 3 kids (1, 7,9) work full time and recently became the caregiver for my precious mother after she was diagnosed with terminal cancer.
    Id be happy to friend you.
  • JenniferNoll
    JenniferNoll Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I took care of my Mother-in-law after her stroke. Also, I have an 11 year old and a 14 year old. I also have some health challenges. I have crohn's disease, fibromyalgia, and degenerative joint disease. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom and have hashimoto. My son is special needs and started junior high this year.
  • kshatriyo
    kshatriyo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am so proud to have the honor of these really difficult moments in my life,
    and so glad to know know there are others who know this insanity of being responsible for so much!