Female almost 40 years old- 100 pounds to lose- looking for friends

Options
Hi! My goal has always been to lose this weight before my 40th Birthday. Well it's almost here and the weight still is too. I am looking for a few ladies with similar goals and happenings to start this journey with. Thank you!

Replies

• cool2learn4ever
    cool2learn4ever Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new at this, how do I become friends? Best wishes!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Hey there, start NOW! Don't carry that weight around with you for another 10 or 20, then start, like some of us did.
  • 2rottndgs
    2rottndgs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey GF...added me!
  • brandiwyliemoore
    brandiwyliemoore Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am 6 months from my 40 birthday. I would love to be friends/ accountability buddies. I have about 50 lbs to lose.
  • PALMINADALESSANDRO
    PALMINADALESSANDRO Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new to this. Have about 100 lbs to loose.
  • brandiwyliemoore
    brandiwyliemoore Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new at this, how do I become friends? Best wishes!

To add someone as a friend, click on their username and choose to add as a friend.
  • moonbeams896
    moonbeams896 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am going to be 40 in 3 months and in the same boat! Let's motivate each other!
  • TXChelleD
    TXChelleD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am a (soon to be) 43 year old female that lives in the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas. I just started back on my weight loss journey after gaining even more weight over the last 8 months. My goal is to lose 100 pounds and to be able to do all the fun activities that I no longer have the energy, stamina or lung capacity for! I just started a new job where I get to work from home. I'm super excited that I just lost my long commute and gained time that I hope to use for walking or exercising in some way every single day.
    I'm open to any and all mfp friends. Let's support each other!!
  • youmeandtheseaphotography
    Options
    Looking for frends too!
  • SabyNicholson
    SabyNicholson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    RiceCake, I can't friend you. I think it maybe privacy settings....
  • worklogue
    worklogue Posts: 31 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm 43 mom of 3 live in north ga add me if you are interested!
  • pinklady511
    pinklady511 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey There!
    I'm 45 with 40 lbs to lose, SAHM, living in the H-E-B area of DFW. Journeying alone...friend me!
  • pjohnson0787
    pjohnson0787 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also have a goal to lose weight before my 30th bday in July.I have over 100 to lose. Anyone interested can add me!
  • kerrygoodwin1
    kerrygoodwin1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 40 in February and want to loose for that feel free to add me so we can motivate each other xx