Stopping binge eating

Hey guys ! I'm new here and i decided to post this so we can help each other stay motivated and lose weight together❤️and if you could help me stop my eating disorder i would be really thankful ! Join me if u want and we could lose 12lbs by the end of 2016(12 weeks left so 12lbs

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Have you looked into professional help for binge eating? It would be a good start to building healthy mental and physical habits that will prevent binge eating. I worked at it for years and finally have better control, but it's always something that will be just under the surface for me.
  • @usmcmp i can't get professional help because i can't tell anyone about this so i need something that i can do by myself,can you help?❤️️

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    A deplorably large percentage of active users here confess to and talk about binge eating. Stick around. You'll find some useful information. I figure if you need to lose 12 lb it's not objectively too bad.
  • @JeromeBarry1 is there any discussion that talks about this issue?
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    Now is as good a time as any to use the "Search" function up there and search for a term you have an interest in. Yesterday I searched for "buttermilk" and found lots of interesting stuff. That's what's cool about this site. Great information from years ago is very nearby, just search for it.
  • @JeromeBarry1 thank you so much !!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    @usmcmp i can't get professional help because i can't tell anyone about this so i need something that i can do by myself,can you help?❤️️

You don't have to tell family or friends to get help. Professional help comes with a guarantee that they don't tell anyone else about it.
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1575987-eating-disorder-resources