new to myfittness pal

Options
Hi everyone, I'm new to the program , need all the support i can get . thanks all

Replies

• butterflikisses13
    butterflikisses13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Vicky! Welcome and feel free to add me!! =)
  • regions02
    regions02 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Welcome - love this site. I've lost 8 pounds so far. It's very easy to count calories with this program and there's always somebody to answer any questions you have. Good luck.
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm Rita..welcome!
    I will request you, we can take this journey and support and motivate one another,
    there is alot of wonderful support here. Best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • mssweetjay
    mssweetjay Posts: 142
    Options
    You on the right site!!!! Good luck
  • poutinEeyore
    poutinEeyore Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me.
  • UTRey21
    UTRey21 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everybody im Rey and im new to my fitness pal today I am starting my journey to a life change any tips or advice
    are more that welcome! :D
  • Maricela26
    Options
    Hi All,

I am new this website, and trying to loose a bunch of weight for years now. Stress and time mainly are my issues that don't help me in loosing weight.:cry:

Maricela
  • Vyenti
    Vyenti Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey there! I'm glad you took your first step to a better you! If you need an support, just add me~
  • dfoskey
    dfoskey Posts: 3
    Options
    hey. this food journal is alot easier than i thought. was serously considering lap band, but i think i'll give this a chance first. i work 3 days a week 12 hour shifts in a very stressfull position. no way to change professions, i love my job. just have to find a good way to relive the stress after i get home. work 7a - 7p. so it is had to exercise after work. any ideas. since starting this program i have lost 5lbs.::flowerforyou:
  • HulaChic
    HulaChic Posts: 47
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the 'right' place ~ great food and exercise tracking and wonderful support people. Feel free to add me as your friend if you like. :smile:
  • Jamie0723
    Jamie0723 Posts: 1
    Options
    HI, I AM VERY NEW. I AM STUCK. I WEIGHED 250 LBS AT MY BIGGEST POINT, I LOST DOWN TO APPROX. 117 LBS. BUT I HAVE LUPUS AND GET TIRED AND HURT AND DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE GYM. I ALSO JUST HAD A HYSTERECTOMY AND AM CURRENTLY AT 132 LBS AND CAN'T SEEM TO LOSE. ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!! COULD USE ALL THE HELP I CAN GET.
  • danitadean
    Options
    Hi, I'm new also. Look forward to the encouragement and tips!
  • Derameth
    Derameth Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi to all new and older members!!!! This journey is one that we shouldn't take by ourselves...we need those that understand us, each other. I have only been here a week and I love it!! The support is amazing, the tips are great and there is always someone that actually "gets" where you are in this weight loss journey.

Please feel free to add me...I'll cheer ya on, or give ya a kick in the pants if thats what ya need.... My name is Dee and I was a Fatty and now am 100 lbs less.....but like alcoholics, I'll always be a fatty...if I don't control my self, and stay focused.