My 20 Millionth Try

Options
I feel like I'm always hopping on and off MyFitnessPal, tracking for one or two days then falling off the wagon once again. I'm mostly interested in tracking my nutrient intake since I'm a pescetarian who tends to lean heavily on carbs. I guess what I'm hoping to find through this post is like minded people who want to be friends to send and receive support through out their health journey. Here's a little more info about me: I'm 21 and currently pursuing a bachelor in psychology at a Texas university. If you are interested in joining me in trying to become more health conscious please comment or send a friend request, or both!

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Don't worry about having tried a bunch of times - most of us here have done the same. Personally I made several attempts over the course of the last decade or so, and only since joining this community have I experienced any real measure of success. That said, I still have a journey ahead of me. Anyway, welcome!
  • bobfernandes
    bobfernandes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm right there with you. I've been battling my weight for decades and keep losing. It's hard to stay motivated because other people around you usually don't know what you are going through. I'm 3 weeks into this and I have my moments. If I can help spur you on, I'll gladly do that. Don't fall into the traps that I have for many years. You can do it! This is my first post!
  • jofaithisfit
    jofaithisfit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Let's do it! I've recently transitioned to a pescatarian diet myself and love it.
  • bobfernandes
    bobfernandes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm not on a pescetarian diet but motivation is motivation!
  • lauriht95
    lauriht95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I transitioned to eating fish after being vegetarian for seven years so that I could get reasonable amounts of protein in my diet and it's also helped me eat more than just cheese and bread when I go out. Thanks for the support y'all! Hopefully this will help us all stay on track!
  • blueboy2526
    blueboy2526 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Likewise - I have dipped in and out of various systems. I am hopeful that this one will work as the community (morale angels) seem more active and willing to help pull people away from the cake counter and beer aisles!!
  • drvignesh1
    drvignesh1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello .. I'm looking for some motivation jus like u.. hope we can help each other losing weight..

I'm a orthodontist... I met with a accident and couldn't move or walk properly for 8 months... so suddenly put on like 45 kgs in these 8 months..

I am determined to lose it.. but will need motivation from ppl...
  • Guitarman1994
    Guitarman1994 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Here to help motivate!!