What are favorite snacks?

Options
Most of the time I'll eat nutrigrain bars, green grapes, 100 calorie packs, pineapple slices and animal crackers but I kinda wanna change it up!!!

What are your favorites?

Replies

• sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    A Fugi apple cold from the fridge.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow Light wedges, Three Pepper hummus and Back to Nature crackers.
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Almost everyday, a banana for my morning snack and a Fiber One Oats and Chocolate bar for my afternoon snack.
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    yogurt, fruit, carrots, granola bars, string cheese (especially pepper jack yum), dry cereal, and juice.
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Fiber one Oats and Chocolate bars are delish. :love: I also like Edamame and Emeralds Cocoa roasted almonds.
  • Hadenuf
    Hadenuf Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Turkey bites, string cheese, yogurt with berries, thinsations 100 calorie snacks, and skinny cow icecream. MmmmmMmmmmmMmmmmm
  • Katie320
    Katie320 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    If I'm looking for a little bit bigger snack (around 200 calories) I ADORE a toasted bagel thin with a Chipotle Laughing Cow wedge and a slice of deli turkey breast or a big slice of tomato. Delicious, fast, filling and under 200 calories.
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I love melba toast with bruchetta. Nacho's low sodium with salsa. Bol of cereal.
  • smithman921
    Options
    Turkey Pepperoni, Weight watchers string cheese, protein shake with fruit.
  • riccimua
    riccimua Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I take a granola fruit & nut mix cut up some strawberries and banana mix it up . Than top it off with sugar freee caramel or chocolate syrup!! So gooooood!!!
  • colbiegirl
    colbiegirl Posts: 138
    Options
    I could go on allll day about snacks.

I enjoy, but try to switch it up:
    2-3 cups of popcorn (popped) - 15 calories per cup. My favorite is 94% fat free butter flavored Act II popcorn.
    1 cup of yogurt - 80-100 calories depending on kind. My favorite is Dannon Light n Fit Key Lime (toooo dieeee forrr)
    Fiber One Brownies - 90 calories per brownie... chocolate heaven!
    Fiber One Chewy Bars - 90 calories per bar. Peanut Butter Chocolate ROCKS!
    1 cup of fruit, any kind. I really like blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, and watermelon. Or mix them all together - FRUIT SALAD!

If you're ever stuck for snacks, visit this website. These ladies really know how to eat nutritiously and have a solution for everything!

http://www.appforhealth.com/category/what-to-eat/snacks-what-to-eat/