Summer Body 2017

Come join my journey to finally have that body you're finally proud of getting ready for summer 2017! THIS IS OUR YEAR I'm looking for people who are serious and would stay in the long run with me.

This may change over time but I'm looking to start a little community together and keep each other accountable for our goals.

I'd like to re open up the group now that we started to have a handle on things. You can either respond to this thread or find us "Summer Body 2017" and I will add you to the group.

Replies

• travisk8s
    travisk8s Posts: 24 Member
    Sign me up! Summer body? How about every day body
  • ChiaGnome
    ChiaGnome Posts: 179 Member
    Sign me up! Looking to lose about 15 of these last stubborn lbs. OK, maybe 20 :p
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 386 Member
    I've got 30lbs to lose and would LOVE to finally not feel so uncomfortable during summer. Count me in!
  • KristyDonovan
    KristyDonovan Posts: 67 Member
    I'd love to try!
  • kms375
    kms375 Posts: 19 Member
    Sign me up! I will turn 30 this summer!!! I wanna look good!!
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    I'm in!
  • jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Sign me up - Trying to lose another 50 by next summer and actually enjoy wearing - cute Sundresses!
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    I'm in
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    I have only 5 or 6 pounds left to lose, but I'm taking it slowly and focusing on body recomposition. I'd love to particpate, though, if that works. :)
  • Taffy_Le
    Taffy_Le Posts: 176 Member
    Okay, everyone above this post has been invited! Make sure you look at the "new members tell me about yourself" post so you can share a little bit about yourself and so we can get some stats going :)
  • Mahogany_Bee
    Mahogany_Bee Posts: 15 Member
    I'm definitely in! I'm serious about getting my health together and my goal is to lose 60lbs by July 1st. I want to be able to inspire others on a similar journey as well :)
  • hasmith85
    hasmith85 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, please add me to the group. The
  • linesmillord
    linesmillord Posts: 2 Member
    Summer body 2017, we need to start working for it now. Im in
  • brazilianbabe34
    brazilianbabe34 Posts: 8 Member
    I would love to join this challenge! I'm currently working on losing 30 pounds. Thus far I have lost 2lbs. On a mission to have a fine and toned summer body.
  • mrscurvymommy
    mrscurvymommy Posts: 30 Member
    I've got a lot of weight to lose. I'd love to be at the healthiest, adult version of me by next summer!
  • akilia112010
    akilia112010 Posts: 46 Member
    I'll join! I got so much to lose so I'm hoping to get there and be prepared way before summer 2017.
  • rajee_1989
    rajee_1989 Posts: 21 Member
    hi,

I lost 35 pounds and gained back 15 in 3 months! im ready to get back in shape and be happy. Please add me to your group!
  • Laceyden
    Laceyden Posts: 18 Member
    I'd like to join this group. 2017...the year we get healthy!
  • katandwaves
    katandwaves Posts: 67 Member
    I'm in! I need to lose the wife weight!